twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: storing juice

Preeti
Juicer
storing juice
on: August 12, 2013, 14:20

Hi!

I have just started a 7 day juicing cleanse (on day 3) and I had a question about storing the juice. I have a crazy work schedule so I pre-made my juices over the weekend. I stored each juice in a ziploc bag and kept the bags in my fridge. Is this OK or should I freeze them?

Also, after I started juicing, I noticed that my mouth gets dry very easily, almost cotton-y. Is this normal?

Thanks!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: storing juice
on: August 12, 2013, 16:48

Preeti, congrats on day 3 of your juice fast! It's best to make your juices in the morning and store them in airtight containers such as a thermos or mason jar and keep them in the refrigerator until you're ready to drink them. I wouldn't store them over the weekend though. You can freeze them if you like, it's just a matter of what is more convenient for you. Try making them in the morning and bringing them with you.

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water immediately after you have a juice and also throughout the day. That cotton feeling tells me you need more water. Try that out and let me know if it helps.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,