twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Ready to start juicing! Buuut i was wondering....

Breana
Juicer
Ready to start juicing! Buuut i was wondering....
on: July 17, 2013, 05:37

Hey guys (:

So I've been doing research on juicing for a while now, and instantly FELL IN LOVE...with the idea :). I've been through the forum a few times and stuff, but i still have a few questions (it'd be great to get some clarity before i answer haha)

1)Would juicing without a juicer be as effect, or effective at all? ( the old blend a squeeze method appeals to cheap me)

2)How much weight could i expect to lose in 7 day's of fasting on mainly veggies? I will be doing my daily yoga and run. (I'm also 5'2...if that means anything haha)

3)How much should one look forward to spending at the farmers market and or superarket?

Hmm...Well i cant remember my other questions :P...But Tips?

-Thanks [:

werner1950
Juice Expert
Re: Ready to start juicing! Buuut i was wondering....
on: July 17, 2013, 11:26

I can try to answer your question.

1. I tried the blender route. It works, but I don't think you will get as much juice out of it. But it does work. And a blender is a lot easier to clean than a juicer.

2. How much weight you lose depends on a number of factors, like how heavy you are now. I noticed on several forums that I have been reading that heavier people lose greater amounts per day than lighter ones. I just did a 7 day juice fast, and I lost about 6 pounds.

3. That depends entirely on the cost of produce in your community. Can't answer that one.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 17, 2013, 21:25

Breana, welcome to JOJ and thanks for your comment. Werner answered your questions so I'll leave you a link to some tips http://www.justonjuice.com/juicing-tips/

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Breana
Juicer
on: July 19, 2013, 09:05

Thank you both soo much (:!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 19, 2013, 10:03

You are most welcome Breana! We are here if you have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,