twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: On the Fence

Heather
Juicer
On the Fence
on: August 1, 2013, 19:54

I read your site along with a few others. I have to admit, I fail at every attempt to lose weight, I have zero will power to stick to anything. I need to lose at least 75 lbs put probably closer to 100. I don't think I can stick to a juice only for 60 days. How would you recommend I go about it? What if you are in the middle of a 30 day juice and you go to a party or something and you do cheat, will you get sick, or stomach cramps? I work 10 hours a day so most of my meals "juice" would be at work, do you recommend anything to make that easier, than having to lug a juicer from home to work? Any exercise at all during juicing?

Thanks in advance for answers.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: On the Fence
on: August 2, 2013, 03:29

Heather, just have it set in your mind that you are going to succeed at this. You're mind plays an important part in your health and your weight loss. If you want to lose 100 pounds you must have a dedication and willingness to commit to some real change. Don't even think about cheating or it will stick in your mind until you eventually cheat.

Start for one week at a time Heather. Plan out your week. You can juice and take them work with you. I did that during my first fast. It gets real easy once you get into a routine. No need to lug your juicer to work. Just make them in the morning, store them in air tight containers, and put them in the fridge as soon as you get to work until you're ready to drink. Bring 3 or 4 juices with you so you have an extra one in case you get hungry.

You can do this Heather, and I'm here if you need any help or have any questions.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
on: August 2, 2013, 08:34

Hello heather, Nothing is impossible if you put your mind into it but that also depends on how bad you want the results..so as JOJ said you need the will power to do it in order to succeed.

I would advice you to stop considering your self as a failure because that negative though is the one that is bringing you back....yes you may have failed at various attempts of trying to loose weight but trust me u can do it Heather and this forum will change your life as it changed mine....I did a 22 days fast and Lost 8kgs then even after the juice fast i continued to shed and till now i have lost 10kgs...Juicing has help me change my eating habit..I no longer crave the things that i couldn't go a day without...my sweet-tooth is long gone..i just find my self eating healthy without finding it hard...so if it happened to me it can happen to you....

I advice you start with 3 days of juice fast...then break the fast...do another three days and break the fast for a day...then go back to fasting for another 3 days....during the days that you break your fast try to eat foods that you have been juicing meaning fruits & vegetables. Do not expect a noticeable weight loss during this period but u will loose some pounds the reason for this is just to prepare your body & mind for a longer fast...so after you have done the 2 weeks of that alternation then go for a 14days juice fast I'm sure your body will take it positive and you will be able to do it with no problem...and you may find your self on day 30...as when i started fasting the original plan was to fast for 3 days in a group fast but i went on till day 22 i couldn't believe it my self but i did it.

all the best heather, and remember nothing is impossible....

Heather
Juicer
on: August 2, 2013, 12:16

I will check into that. I thought I read somewhere that you needed to drink the juice after juicing. I didn't realize it would survive a 10 hour day with me.

madfev
Juicer
on: August 2, 2013, 13:24

Hey Heather - I'm a newbie on here, and I'm a Heather too! I read loads of the stuff on here before I took the plunge, and I think the supportiveness of Danny & other forumites that impressed me to go with this site. You'll certainly get friendly & helpful support here :) Go for it, Heather! You're a success already for looking into your options!
I wish you all the very best in your endeavours...
Your fellow Heather :)

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,