twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: OMG BANANA PIE JUICe.

tickingcounte-
rparts
Juice Expert
OMG BANANA PIE JUICe.
on: August 7, 2013, 23:16

*MIND BLOWN*. I just made the banana pie juice for something different. Been doing my same routine for several days now. Had to try something new. I'm in LOVE. It's like something I would get from Sonics like a strawberry banana milkshake (I put it in the freezer for a few minutes while I was cleaning my juicer mess up so it got extra cold and its thick). This is the most delicious juice I've ever had.

I just got way too excited over a juice. LOL

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: OMG BANANA PIE JUICe.
on: August 8, 2013, 03:06

Haha!!! I think I had that same reaction when I first made the juice! It's delicious isn't it! Glad you enjoy it. Make it a part of your every day fast.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

tickingcounte-
rparts
Juice Expert
on: August 8, 2013, 14:07

Is that okay to do? I mean I'd love to incorporate banana... but isn't it fattening?? I mean in the grand scheme of things it's 20x better than a lot of other junk I used to eat lol.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 8, 2013, 15:51

Everything can be fattening if you eat too much of it. Also, when you juice a banana you don't get much out of it so it's not going to harm your diet. Give it a shot and let us know how you like it.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

jacquik12
Juicer
on: August 9, 2013, 06:11

Could you please post the Banana Juice recipe, would love to try it! :)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 9, 2013, 15:13

The banana recipes are posted under the recipes section of the site. I'll link them for you though.

http://www.justonjuice.com/banana-boost-juice-recipe/
http://www.justonjuice.com/banana-pie-juice-recipe/

Enjoy!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,