twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: nutritional values

den1959
Juicer
den1959
nutritional values
on: August 7, 2013, 16:11

Hello,

I am new to juice fasting but not new to pure fasting as I call it. I have faster from 3 to 7 day's on water, water-lemon only. I feel great after words. But I have decided to do my true fast for 3 day's then start juicing fast for a couple of week's.

I was wondering about the nutritional value's of carrot juice, beat juice etc etc. You see I am one of those folks who tracks his nutritional values (carbs, proteins, fats, calorie's etc). I have been searching the net but I am unable to find any were to find this out.

Thank all.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: nutritional values
on: August 7, 2013, 16:49

Den, it's great that you track that stuff but it's really not necessary on a juice fast. If you are set on tracking it though here is how to do it:

Use one of the many sites out there that offer free nutritional value such as http://nutritiondata.self.com/. You can input each ingredient and come up with specs of any particular juice.

If you want to get the calorie count you'll have to do some math.

Take the total calorie count from all the ingredients (Total Calories). Then take the grams from fiber and multiply them by 4 since there are 4 calories per gram of fiber (Fiber Calories).

(Total Calories) - (Fiber Calories) = True Calories per Drink

That's how you get your caloric intake per juice while on a juice fast.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

den1959
Juicer
den1959
on: August 7, 2013, 22:24

thank you. you have a great site here.... Just made a green juice,,,,now I am exploring the site

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 8, 2013, 03:07

You're very welcome Den! Thanks for enjoying the site, I'm glad you find it helpful. How was your green juice?

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,