twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Nutritional breakdown of raw juices

werner1950
Juice Expert
Nutritional breakdown of raw juices
on: July 13, 2013, 14:19

This website might be of help for those who need to keep track

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/nutrition-facts-calories/raw-juice

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Nutritional breakdown of raw juices
on: July 13, 2013, 20:44

Excellent Werner, the calories seem a bit on the high side though. I find that calorie king is much closer to actual values. The big difference is that here you still have to subtract calories from the fiber. To do that you take the total fiber and multiply it by 4 (4 calories per gram of fiber) and then subtract the fiber calories from the total calories.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

werner1950
Juice Expert
on: July 14, 2013, 03:10

The link I copied was to a page listing the content of the raw juices. I assume that is without the fibre. I will check out calorie king.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 14, 2013, 10:41

Compare them and see if there are any major differences. Doesn't hurt to have two sources of great info! Thanks for the link Werner.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,