twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Medication?

rachaelw
Juicer
Medication?
on: July 26, 2013, 18:07

Hi All,

I am new to this site and could not be more excited to begin juicing. I just ordered my Hamilton Beach juicer from amazon and am hoping it gets here soon. A little about myself, I was a cheerleader in high school and was very thin (5'2" and around 100 lbs). After college I gained about 20/25 pounds and now being graduated I would like to take the weight off. I feel like juicing is the perfect and healthy way to do this and I am very inspired by all the posts. The only question I have is in regards to medication. I have a prescription for acne (1 pill/day) that MUST be taken with food. I have made the mistake of eating breakfast after I take the medication I get extremely sick. Therefore, I must eat some type of food for this medication... would it be okay to eat a banana or granola bar in the morning and the rest of the day juicing? Thanks for all the help!!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Medication?
on: July 26, 2013, 22:45

Welcome to JOJ Rachael. You'll love the Hamilton Beach.

The problem is that when you eat any type of solid you take yourself off of the fast. Try drinking your juice and then taking your pill. You have to understand that you are now drinking your food. So after a juice you should be good to take your pill. You may want to double check with your doc though and see what he/she recommends. Just remember, you can't eat any solids while on the fast, it doesn't work that way. Keep me posted and I'm here if you have questions Rachael.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,