twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Lost in the kitchen, SOS!

bobgrob
Juicer
bobgrob
Lost in the kitchen, SOS!
on: February 12, 2016, 12:42

I'm looking for a juicer. To be honest, cooking is not my hobby and I hate cooking! As I understood, this appliance will save my time o kitchen. Can you, please, recommend where I can find some useful information and can choose the best one for me? Thank you in advance for help!

bestadvisor
Juicer
bestadvisor
Re: Lost in the kitchen, SOS!
on: August 16, 2016, 12:43

According to several reviews, including BestAdvisor and my own experience, Omega J8006 Nutrition System Masticating Juicer seems the best pick. I love this juicer and making my own fresh and healthy cold pressed juice. Just realize that it is very time consuming to use this juicer. You either need to cut the veggies/fruit into small pieces or use the plunger to push larger pieces down in order to get them to go through the auger. Either way, it gets a little frustrating if you want to make a lot of juice. If you don't have a lot of time to spend, I would sacrifice some of the nutrients you may lose and go with the centrifugal juicer over this one - especially thinking of those doing a multi-day juice cleanse. On the plus side, cleanup is really a breeze; it's the prep that is the work.
Anyway, you check the review and to choose the best one for you: http://bestadvisor.com/main-review/juicers

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,