twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Juicing on the go

cmmyers1
Juicer
Juicing on the go
on: July 22, 2013, 17:51

Hey everyone,

I am starting a 7 day cleanse on Wednesday. I am wondering if anyone can recommend how to prep your juice intake for work, when you can't have your juicer with you? I assume make it the morning before and refrigerate? I found some glass 18oz containers that would be great for the days meal prep.

Thanks,

Cody

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Juicing on the go
on: July 22, 2013, 19:58

Cody, welcome to JOJ and congrats on starting your fast on Wednesday! Juice your drinks in the morning, seal them in an airtight container or thermos, and then store them in the fridge at work until it's time to drink them. I'll be here if you have questions Cody.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

cmmyers1
Juicer
on: July 23, 2013, 15:12

Thanks! I am very excited to start. I am hoping to continue my workout/running schedule while on the fast. Would this be recommended? Or should I cut down on exercise during the fast?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 23, 2013, 19:34

I would go light on your exercises during the first few days as you'll be going through detox. Just don't push yourself too far and stop if you start to feel lightheaded or drained. Drink plenty of water too and have a juice right after you finish your exercise.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,