twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: juicer vs. extractor

yankeedad69
Juicer
juicer vs. extractor
on: March 31, 2014, 04:13

My wife and I are thinking about doing a 3 day juice fast (our first attempt), but we currently have a nutribullet and not a juicer, will this be as good to use as a juicer? The recipes for the nutribullet call for water to be added to all recipes, but I've seen in the comments on here that Donnie says don't use water.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

levbsr
Juicer
Re: juicer vs. extractor
on: March 31, 2014, 19:27

I think a nutribullet fast is great, and may even be an excellent way to segue into a juice fast lifestyle. nutriblasts (what the nutribullet creates :) ) provide all the nutrients of your juice plus fiber, which keeps you full - a problem that first time juice fasters usually always suffer with.

depending on what youre putting in your nutribullet you may not need water. if the fruits/veggies have a lot of water content it may not be necessary to add. just make sure that the more water dense items are placed in the cup last so they are close to the blade when you turn it on.

Themasticatin-
gjuicer
Juicer
Themasticatingjuicer
Re: juicer vs. extractor
on: April 9, 2014, 18:43

Hello yankeedad69, i have been juicing for quite sometime now and have done quite a bit of research but this link http://themasticatingjuicer.com/centrifugal-juicers-vs-masticating-juicers/ might be able to help answer some of the many questions you might have about juicing. I will see if I can find an in depth explanation on the pros of extractors as well. However I agree with what Levbsr ^ is saying, there dead on.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,