twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Juice Bar - Economical/ Affordable for everyone!

kashiffaheem3-
Juicer
Juice Bar - Economical/ Affordable for everyone!
on: August 12, 2013, 06:41

Hi Everyone! I'm playing with a new idea for Juicing! I was hoping you all could take a quick survey I put together (link above). It will only take 2 minutes. I promise its not spam, and I'm not from a big corporation. Just a small time guy wanting to do some research and get peoples opinion on a Juicing idea. Your help and support are very much appreciated. Please feel to reach out to me directly if you have any questions.

Does anyone have any questions? Please do respond to the thread?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Juice Bar - Economical/ Affordable for everyone!
on: August 12, 2013, 07:00

While I don't mind innocent questions or even innocent surveys, I've removed the survey link as it directs to paidviewpoints. This is a survey that will make you money when people sign up after filling it out. If you would like to advertise here at JOJ then feel free to visit the following link:

http://www.justonjuice.com/advertise/

If you have any questions feel free to email me or pm me directly.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

kashiffaheem3-
Juicer
on: August 12, 2013, 15:54

Ah ic. Wish it didn't have that paidviewpoint in the end.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 12, 2013, 16:45

I'd be more than happy to allow you to post a survey, just make sure it's a free survey that doesn't ask for information or to pay people at the end. Let me know if you find another way to do it and I'll not only host it but help promote it here on the site and through social media.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,