twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Is juicing for everybody ?

SocratesDaimo-
n
Juicer
Is juicing for everybody ?
on: December 15, 2013, 01:25

Hello,

I was recently introduced to the idea of juicing and I like it a lot. I'm definitely not ready to start a fast, but I'd like to try juicing occasionally - daily if I can.

However, I have a big concern : I hate most vegetables. It's immature, but I can't help it...
I know that using some fruit in the juice can help with the taste, but is it enough ? I can't help thinking that in my case, it won't be.
:(
So I guess my question is : have you ever heard of people who couldn't handle the taste of the juice ?

I would like to be sure before I invest in a juicer...

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Is juicing for everybody ?
on: December 16, 2013, 16:45

Socrates, juices don't have the same taste as eating them in raw form. You may have to experiment a bit with flavors and adjust a few things but I'm sure you can make some juices that you will enjoy. Try this recipe out first and let me know what you think

http://www.justonjuice.com/banana-boost-juice-recipe/

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

SocratesDaimo-
n
Juicer
Re: Is juicing for everybody ?
on: December 19, 2013, 06:26

I will trust your expertise and follow your recommendation then. Thanks a lot for your answer !

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,