twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Heeeeeelp!!!

verygrumpy
Juicer
Heeeeeelp!!!
on: October 8, 2016, 05:18

Hello everyone,

Ive just began my 7 day (or more) juice fast.
My question is, if I feel it absolutely necessary to give in to my absolute lasting migrane, what would be the absolute bare minimum I can eat to get over this hurdle once a day?
When I mean eat, im suggesting something as small as a dry cracker and obviously healthy.

I desperatley wabt to do this fast for as long as I can due to health issues. Ive never been a big eater anyway and could probably do with losing 6kgs because I have/did consume a lot of alcohol for a long time on a regular basis.

mantishugo
Juice Expert
Re: Heeeeeelp!!!
on: October 20, 2016, 05:40

You shouldn't have started this program in the first place for 7 days when you knew you wouldn't be able handle the cravings. Juice diet means you restrict yourself from eating anything but juicing for a certain amount of time. Anyways, seeing your health issues you may allow yourself to eat sprouts, broccoli, bittergourd and chicken soup. I hope you will get rid of migraine soon.

Suggestion: Include Pure Noni Juice in your diet. It helps in headache.

OGorganifi
Juicer
OGorganifi
on: October 21, 2016, 04:40

wow! Have you ever checked out Organifi @Verygrumpy? It seems like it could help you with your challenges! http://www.OGorganifi.com

ormaman333
Juice Expert
on: February 12, 2017, 21:31

Your overall health is what is important.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,