twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2
Author Topic: Going to do this - Juice fast no 2 - Starting on November 1st 2015

shelley
Juice Professional
Re: Going to do this - Juice fast no 2 - Starting on November 1st 2015
on: November 10, 2015, 01:35

Feeling better today.

Juicing reason no 4

To give the body extra time to focus on healing rather then spend time on digestion.

Made a juice/smoothie with 2 apples, 1/4pineapple, 2 large handfuls of spinach,1/2 zucchini,1 peeled lime.Juice this, then add to a blender with 1/4 avocado. Pretty yummy and refreshing.Cannot take credit for this though. I adapted it slightly from a recipe by Jason Vale.

Liquid Life
Juicer
on: November 10, 2015, 01:54

Sorry to see you struggling, Shelley. I hope you're feeling better at the time I'm writing this. Emotional struggles are the hardest, I think. I get them too from time to time. Concentrate on the present, not the past or the future. I know it's easier said than done but it helps. Sending thoughts of peace your way. Good luck!

Day 9 is finished and I'm doing fine. 24 hours of water only followed by a fill up on juices. Same as I've done most of the days. I've had a lot of cleansing done but there is still more to be done. However, I feel I could move on to a week of smoothies and then the raw foods diet and that,in time, will take care of the rest of the cleansing . So I'm going to juice until Friday which will be 13 days of juicing and water fasting and on Saturday I'll start a week of smoothies. My biggest battle will come after I finish this and embark on the raw foods diet for the rest of my life. It's not something I look forward to. To tell the truth I feel that I'm not up to the task, but I have to try my hardest. The alternative is much harder.

Liquid Life
Juicer
on: November 10, 2015, 03:04

Ok, we're on to page two and I was still looking at page one when I wrote the reply above. :)

shelley
Juice Professional
on: November 10, 2015, 21:37

So what actually happens to you Liquid Life? Did you consume cooked foods for a time, your body doesn't cope well with this, you feel sick. Then next you go on a fast, to get better again?

Oh thank you for your kind words to me, emotionally I am feeling better.

shelley
Juice Professional
on: November 11, 2015, 15:04

Juicing reason no 5
To lose weight

Made a green juice today, it had pineapple,spinach,cucumber,green beans and a lime.It tasted pretty nice. Not my recipe though.

How are you coming along Liquid Life? -You OK?

shelley
Juice Professional
on: November 11, 2015, 23:48

Juicing reason no 6

To help the body get rid of food addictions, like refined sugar.

Made the same juice as yesterday.

Liquid Life
Juicer
on: November 13, 2015, 02:22

Shelley, I'm so sorry I was missing in action for a few days there. Rest assured though I am going strong. As I said before I failed 99.9999% of the time but not this time. I stop juicing tomorrow and go on smoothies for a week I hope. Then raw foods. I feel I will get enough healing by the end of the month as to not be concerned with what's left(to be healed). I'll post when I have time but it won't be that often. Hope you're still going strong.

shelley
Juice Professional
on: November 13, 2015, 05:36

Liquid Life I am so glad you are going so strong. Good on you! I hope this whole healing thing will really improve your quality of life. And I truly do admire you for sticking it out. Yeah, yeah, yeah!

As for me, I will not be doing any more posts for a while. When I chose to go on another fast, I will come back to this website. I plan to do them on a regular basis.so if you ever come back to this site you may see me here. Do take care, thank you so so much for all your encouragement and it has been pleasant to get to know you a tiny bit. God bless you.
Shelley

Liquid Life
Juicer
on: November 13, 2015, 22:58

Ok Shelley, good luck to you in all your future endeavors. It's been a pleasure knowing you. Take care.

Pages: 1 2

Tags: , , , ,