twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Finished my 7 days

Saku
Juicer
Finished my 7 days
on: August 5, 2013, 06:52

Hi, One week ago I started my seven day juice fast. Goal was to lose few pounds, and to see if I could do it at all. First day was not unpleasant, but I was constantly monitoring myself. Slight headache and hunger, nothing worse. I also gave up coffee, so that might have been the reason for headaches. Days 2 to 4 were better, still feeling little hungry and wanted to eat everything I saw. Days 5 to 7 went pretty easily. I had a sicpack of beer on weekend, and it somewhat ruined my weight loss. Friday morning I had lost 1.9 kilos, (4.1 pounds), and after that beer, I had gained 700g (1.5 pounds) of it back. Fortunately, today the scale showed a 2.2 kilos (4,8 pounds) drop. I would have done better without the beer...

Thanks JustOnJuice for this great site. I will definately do juice fast again and I'll include juices to my everyday eating.

mandymin
Juicer
mandymin
Re: Finished my 7 days
on: August 5, 2013, 07:01

Congratulations on completing 7 days Saku, and for your weight loss. Great result.
I am on day 4, had only planned to do 3 days but have decided to continue another couple of days.

All the best.
Mandy. x

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 5, 2013, 17:17

Saku, I'm surprised you gave up coffee and held your fast so well for 7 days to follow it up with a six pack of beer! Congrats on the weight loss though. 2.2K is pretty good. I bet you'll continue to lose weight if you eat moderately and juice a few times every day. All the best Saku!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Saku
Juicer
on: August 7, 2013, 04:32

On monday I replaced one juice with plain salad. Yesterday one plain salad, other with chicken, two juices. Today I had dropped 1.1kg (2,4 pounds) more. I don't have much to lose, just like 10 pounds more. I couldn't be happier with these results.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 7, 2013, 06:33

That's awesome Saku! Stick to a healthy diet and keep including juices throughout the day and you'll lose that remaining 10 pounds in no time! Congrats on your success so far!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,