twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Day 2

KellieLyne
Juicer
Day 2
on: August 3, 2013, 04:30

I started juicing yesterday, and I thought it would be harder than it's been so far. Im finding that the trick is to NOT let yourself get hungry. Today I had 5 servings, and lots of water. I grow a lot of my own veggies (in limited quantity), and I like going out to my garden and picking my food just before using! I have a slight headache, but I'm also a coffee addict so that wasn't unexpected. I haven't decided how long to fast, but definitely for one week minimum. I have about 40 lbs to loose, but Im really into it for the health effects. I like the juices and I can see myself incorporating them into my daily diet even after the fasting is over.

mandymin
Juicer
mandymin
Re: Day 2
on: August 3, 2013, 09:40

Hi Kellie, I am on day 2 also, I had 6 juices yesterday. I am only doing 3 days, I would love to do more but it's just not practical to juice on a working day so I am nearly half way through.
I've borrowed my daughter's juicer whilst she is away for the weekend but I think I will invest in one next week.
All the best with your fasting. xx

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 3, 2013, 18:13

Kellie, congrats on starting your juice fast yesterday! It's very important to have a juice the minute you feel hungry. This works to keep your body loaded with nutrients. You're going to do great!

Mandy, congrats on day 2! You can always make your juices in the morning and bring them to work with you.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

mandymin
Juicer
mandymin
on: August 3, 2013, 19:01

Quote from JustOnJuice on August 3, 2013, 18:13

Mandy, congrats on day 2! You can always make your juices in the morning and bring them to work with you.

Hi, I spend some of my working day driving from place to place so can't really store my juices. Maybe I should invest in a cool box to keep in my car boot. xx

KellieLyne
Juicer
on: August 3, 2013, 22:50

Thanks for the encouraging words. Today, I felt like quitting. That mean green juice was just not for me. I got it down but the smell was what about put me over the edge. But I hung in there and drank it down and decided to do something besides THINK about it. Im a little light headed today, so im taking it easy. Im a teacher and I go back to work on Wednesday. Im lucky enough to have scheduled breaks where I can have my juice. The hardest times for me is dinner. I still have to cook dinner for my husband, and talk about WILL POWER! I keep reminding myself WHY Im doing this and that it's not a FAST forever! Obviously I enjoy the fruitier drinks to the grassy tasting stuff, but I am trying to do the 80/20 ratio.

kreynolds1rn
Juicer
kreynolds1rn
on: August 4, 2013, 02:19

Hi KellieLyne, I am also on day 2 of what I hope to be at least a 7 day juice "fest"! I would like to do this for at least 2 weeks. I'll have to admit I'm also having trouble getting some of the juices down. Oh well, I'm sure it will get better. Good Luck!

juicy_bits
Juicer
on: August 4, 2013, 12:36

Hi guys I am on day 4 and I'm loving this I hope to last 30 days. Already I have found my top 4 juices just from putting different fruit and veg together, I write down what I'm juicing so I remember. I also agree with kellie Lynne the green mean juice is a bit hard to swallow, but I added sweeter fruits into it and I find it easier now. Keep it up guys. I have lost 4 pounds in 4 days. My weight is 170 lbs. great to read other stories xx

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,