twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Day 2 of 7

Dave
Juicer
Dave
Day 2 of 7
on: August 20, 2013, 18:09

Still feeling good. Having normal cravings, but nothing I cant walk away from. The key is to have a Juice when you start to feel it. Also, water, water, water is the key for me so far...nevermind a small bottle, I bought the gallon and hit it all day long. I have got a gallon and a half down each day. Its become personal now, I want to make it 7 day and then decide if I go 14. Anyone just browsing reading this, you have come to the best website there is!! Trust me, I have seen them all. Cheers

kiddo123
Juicer
Re: Day 2 of 7
on: August 20, 2013, 20:43

This is my first time juicing and I'm also on day two. Cheers to us both. Do you know if we can drink tea?

andy4879
on: August 20, 2013, 21:13

you can drink hot tea with stevia as a sweetener and cold tea with the same sweetener.

andy4879
on: August 20, 2013, 21:14

congrats on the start too!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 21, 2013, 15:33

Dave, you are on the right track and have the right mindset! I'm sure you will go beyond 7 days and get the most out of it. Water is key, it's important to keep yourself hydrated. Water helps to greatly flush out the toxins and make the absorption process easy.

Kiddo, congrats on day 2! Tea is fine to drink but try to keep it decaf as caffeine is something we want to rid our bodies of.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,