twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Cleaning

CrawllyFlower
Juicer
CrawllyFlower
Cleaning
on: July 22, 2013, 18:29

Okay, one last post from me.. Any tips on getting that inner blade (not sure of actual name) clean? I feel like after scrubbing it's still got some residue. I have a GE, not sure of model, just a typical round, spinning thing in the middle. Wondering if I should soak it in something or what.. Don't want it to get disgusting.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Cleaning
on: July 22, 2013, 20:02

I use a scrub brush and then let it soak in the sink until I'm finished cleaning and drying everything else off. After that, I scrub it again, rinse it off, dry it, and it's good to go.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

CrawllyFlower
Juicer
CrawllyFlower
on: July 23, 2013, 17:53

Funny, because I came to this conclusion myself last night with my little "Spud" potato brush staring at me.. probably laughing at me trying to clean that thing with a sponge. The brush does way better. Not sure why I didn't think of that sooner. 😉 Thanks

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 23, 2013, 19:32

Anytime! I can picture you trying with a sponge. That would definitely complicate the cleaning process! Enjoy using that brush, it sure is a time saver.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,