twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Can I start a juicing diet straight after an operation ?

Jf479
Juicer
Can I start a juicing diet straight after an operation ?
on: July 21, 2013, 17:24

Hi, Im Jason from the UK and so glad to be here. Me and my partner want to start juicing to lose weight, feel healthier and have more energy. Unfortunately we are both smokers but going to quit before we start juicing.

We are going to quit this very week, and within the next few days I want to purchase a juicer and start.

I’m going in to have an operation on my left inner ear, this coming Thursday 25/07/13. I was diagnosed with a very rare inner ear condition called Superior Canal Dehiscience syndrome back in 2011. I’m going to be in over night and will then need 2 weeks to recover.

I would like your advice, do you think it would be a good idea to start the juicing diet on the very same day I get home or to wait until I have recovered. I will in bed most of the time after my op because of dizziness etc. I was thinking that juicing straight after my op might help speed up my recovery, because of all the goodness, vitamins and nutrients I will be getting.

I cant wait to get started and head down the right path to a better and helthier lifestyle. I am sick of feeling the way I do right now. I have not felt right for the last 15 years and I’m only 34.

Any advice would be so much appreciated, Thank you.

vickymoo
Juicer
vickymoo
Re: Can I start a juicing diet straight after an operation ?
on: July 21, 2013, 18:06

I would say to ask your doctor, particularly if you are prescribed anything during recovery. Good luck for Thursday!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 21, 2013, 21:40

JF, I would play it safe and wait until you are recovered before you do your fast. You can include juice to your everyday routine until you are recovered. But as Vicky said, it's best to ask your doctor, especially if you're on any meds he prescribes.

I'm glad you and your partner are going to be fasting. Just wait until you are recovered and you can go at it 100%! I'm here if you have any questions JF.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Jf479
Juicer
on: July 22, 2013, 11:30

Hi guys thanks for your advice, I will wait, until I have fully recovered and then hit the juice 100%. During the time I recover, it will give me a chance to save up for a better juicer.

Will keep you updated and will also post when we begin.

Thanks again.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 22, 2013, 19:53

JF, you can also have a few juices along with your current diet during your recovery. This way you can try out a few juices and get used to them.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,