twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Best price on Omega VSJ843 series

sffiremedic
Juicer
Best price on Omega VSJ843 series
on: August 1, 2014, 19:42

Yes,my first post hear, about to head over to the recipes section , BUT:

I had decided on buying the new Omega VSJ843QW (QW=White)juicer for variety of reasons.

Initially best price was $429 at one site after &30 off code was entered, free shipping.I

Then found it at Bed Bath & Beyond for the same price, and called the store just so I could actually

see and lay hands on one, tax being 9% here. So I called the local store and was told it was "online

only" but the sales person offered free shipping PLUS 20% off!

I was a bit leary as the website header listed it as VSJ43 (no "8") also listed a 200 watt motor

when Omega has it as a 150 watt motor. I told him I would check with Omega on a couple questions.

Omega answered and confirmed it was a typo, they all go out the same, nothing left out and no differing

model numbers for any store chains.

So mine is on the way for $343.99 plus local sales tax.

I do not work for, or know, anyone at BB&B nor do I have any relationship with them. I do not know

if this 20% off is one of their periodic promotions. They DO sell other Omega juicers so if you were

considering a different model they might or might not be competitive.This VSJ843 series is brand new,

only seen one consumer review yet so fingers crossed. I am sure it will be discount more as time goes

on, but I thought I would post this price as it seemed for now to be quite the deal.

There are one or two demos on YouTube and I will post some impressions once it arrives.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,