twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: 14 Days 15lbs......................Result!

AlisonP
Juicer
14 Days 15lbs......................Result!
on: July 28, 2013, 18:48

Yesterday I completed my 14 days Juice Fast and I couldn't be happier. I have lost 15lbs in total and feel amazing. For this next week I am going to continue to have juice for breakfast, salad for lunch and a salad with chicken or fish for tea in preparation for my holidays. I would love to lose another couple of pounds this week as that would take me under my next stone but whatever happens as soon as I come back off holiday I will be right back here. I can now say I only have 3.5st to lose! and for once in my life it seems achievable! Thanks to everyone for their support over the last 2 weeks and I will see you all soon.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: 14 Days 15lbs......................Result!
on: July 29, 2013, 00:07

Congratulations Alison! You have done a fantastic job! You will continue to lose weight as long as you keep juicing and maintain a healthy diet when you start with solids. I'm so happy for you Alison! This is just the beginning. You'll start to notice how different foods will taste and you may not even like some of the old foods you once enjoyed. Keep me posted Alison! CONGRATS!!!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

juicevirgin
Juicer
on: July 29, 2013, 00:08

Congrats Alison :) that's brilliant, tomorrow is day 8 and I'm hoping to do 30. 8lbs so far so hopefully it continues at this rate. I hope you have an amazing holiday

AlisonP
Juicer
on: July 29, 2013, 19:49

Hi Mr JOJ you are so right about the old foods! My main problem before juice fast was bread, pasta and rice and so far I don't even feel like eating any of these foods! Loving my salads and fruit! Thank you once again for your support.

Thanks for the congrats juicevirgin, you sound like you have already got into the swing of things, I wish I could have done longer and will definitely be straight back on it when I get back. Keep up the good work and watch those pounds fall away. It's amazing!

maryc
Juicer
maryc
on: July 30, 2013, 19:52

AlisonP, thank you for posting this, I'm getting ready to start and need all the inspiration this site has.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: July 31, 2013, 05:42

That's really great Alison! I'm proud that you have done so well for yourself on this juice fast!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,