twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Tropical Heaven In a Glass

Becky6158
Juice Expert
Becky6158
Tropical Heaven In a Glass
on: September 12, 2013, 18:28

Tried something new today... you've gotta try this one! It is truly heaven in a glass! Eye popping!! 😯

2 Slices Pineapple (fresh whole, I cut it up into 8 slices long)
1 pear
1/2 large cucumber (I used the kind wrapped in plastic they taste so much better)
1 large handful of spinach
4 Romaine Lettuce Leaves (I used 2 from the outside and 2 from the inside)

One thing I have learned is for me it does matter what ingredients I use. It's just like when you cook, if you buy good quality foods, then the dishes just turn out so much better. So this time I tried the cucumber wrapped in plastic. I've always preferred that to the regular wax cucumbers in my salads. What a difference that made. It didn't have that bitter cucumber taste like I've been having. I also used some romaine leaves from both inside and outside of the head. They taste a little different. The outside has that "green" taste but the inside is more watery.

Be careful, this makes a lot of juice!

Next time I make this, I may try using only 1/2 pear instead. Also another variation if you like Kale, would be to use that instead of the romaine. I don't care for kale so I avoid it like my life depended on it! 😀

I need to start taking pictures before I drink these... I always think about it after they are gone... LOL

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Tropical Heaven In a Glass
on: September 13, 2013, 02:27

That sounds really good Becky. I'll give it a shot next time I go shopping as I'm out of pineapple at the moment.

Start taking pictures and posting them. I'd love to see how they look.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,