twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: The Perfect Breakfast - Sunshine Juice

Jf479
Juicer
The Perfect Breakfast - Sunshine Juice
on: August 5, 2013, 12:59

Day 5 of my juice fast and its going good so far :)

Woke up this morning and felt pretty good, have noticed my belly has gone down a bit, going to weigh myself in 2 days to see how much I've lost so far.

Had my breakfast juice this morning around about 12:00 and its been my perfect juice so far :)
I just used fruits for this one, to give me a boost and I used -

Honeydew Melon half
Pineapple quarter
2 apples - Granny smith
2 oranges
Lemon half
Lime half

Its nice and sweet, and has a nice kick to it. It's the colour of the sun, bright yellow, so thought I would call it Sunshine Juice 😎 . I will be definitely making this one again. I might add some mango and cucumber next time.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: The Perfect Breakfast - Sunshine Juice
on: August 5, 2013, 17:34

Sounds good for a morning juice! I would have to add some spinach for some protein but I bet it tastes really good! Can't wait to try it out. You should add some pictures of your drinks in your posts. That would be really neat!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Amjosmom
Juicer
Amjosmom
on: August 12, 2013, 05:50

That one does sound good! How does sugar affect weight loss when it's natural opposed to processed? Is it okay to have a lot of fruit in your juice when you're exclusively trying to shed pounds?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 12, 2013, 07:06

It's best to keep your juices at a ratio of 80% veggies and 20% fruits as limiting your sugar, regardless of where it comes from will still play an important role in your weight loss.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

Amjosmom
Juicer
Amjosmom
on: August 12, 2013, 12:39

Thanks! That's what I figured. I was just hoping for a little more sweetness.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 12, 2013, 16:59

If you can get some pomegranate seeds try juicing those. It just takes a handful but it ads such a great flavor to your juices. I'm sure you'll really enjoy them.

janetr
Juicer
on: August 14, 2013, 21:06

Does pomegranate seeds add sweetness? Could you substitute bottled pomegranate juice - 100% juice no sugar added?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 14, 2013, 21:45

You can substitute POM Pomegranate juice for pomegranate seeds but they will both be sweet. Don't get into the habit of adding bottled juices to your juice. The only exception I make is POM pomegranate juice because it's 100% pomegranate and pomegranate seeds aren't super cheap and often hard to find. It's always best to use 100% raw produce over bottled anything when it comes to juicing.

chiwalker
Juicer
chiwalker
on: September 17, 2013, 03:06

Can you just buy a pomegranate and use the seeds? I love pomegranate, but it's a special treat due to price...will it keep a day or two in the fridge?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 17, 2013, 16:41

You most certainly can buy a pomegranate and use the seeds. It should keep just fine for a day or two in the fridge.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,