twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Substitutions Due To Allergies?

susannap2
Juicer
Substitutions Due To Allergies?
on: July 26, 2013, 00:18

Hello!
I looked around and found a few references to substitutions but couldn't find much...? I hope this isn't repetitive..
Being diagnosed with Eosinophilic Esophagitis has led me to finding NUMEROUS food allergens. MAJOR LIFE CHANGING BUMMER! I have juiced a little before, added some food items that I had allergies to(Denial I guess..) and the symptoms were noticeably much worse!!!
I'm coping though but my question would be this. Where on your site can I find a full substitution for various fruits and vegetables?

Mainly looking for subs for: Apples, Spinach, Lemon, zucchini, potato, broccoli, pear. (Ironic that these are the most common juicing items... 😕 )

Am I making this much more difficult than it is and should just start experimenting with the fruits and veggies I can eat?
Help?
I'm sooo ready to start a fast, detox and get on track! Thanks in advance! 😎

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Substitutions Due To Allergies?
on: July 26, 2013, 03:05

Susannap, welcome to JOJ! I'm going to be making a post tomorrow detailing a list of substitutions that I have used and found to work really well. Sorry to hear that you have food allergies. For now, just experiment with the fruits and veggies that you can eat. Here are a few quick subs to get you started:

apples - oranges - sweet potato - carrots

spinach - kale - sweat peas - asparagus - romaine lettuce

Lemon - Rhubarb - lime - strawberries

zucchini - cucumber - cabbage - romaine lettuce

potato - cabbage - cucumber - squash

broccoli - kale - romaine lettuce - cabbage

pear - just about any other fruit you like

Enjoy!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

susannap2
Juicer
on: August 3, 2013, 20:46

Thank you so very much!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 4, 2013, 04:46

You're very welcome! Happy Juicing!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,