twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Simply Green with Pineapple Sweetness

Becky6158
Juice Expert
Becky6158
Simply Green with Pineapple Sweetness
on: September 13, 2013, 15:49

This morning I wanted something with more green. I think my taste buds are acclimating to this deliciousness wonderfully! Here's what I came up with.

2 slices pineapple (fresh pineapple pealed and sliced into 8 long slices)
1/2 pear
2 large handfuls of spinach
2 stalks celery
1/2 large cucumber (the kind wrapped in plastic, my favorite but you can use a regular one)
2 romaine lettuce leaves

This juice came out with more of a green taste to it, but had that hint of sweet from the pineapple. I could taste the celery, which has been one of the ingredients I'm still getting used to. But I poured it over ice, and enjoyed the taste!

It takes time to acclimate to the taste of juiced veggies. A hint for anyone new to juicing: Don't be afraid to make it more fruit than veggies in the beginning. Gradually add more veggies, it won't be long before you enjoy the taste. This juice would have been horrible to get down for me only 2 weeks ago!

Baby steps... remember every juice you drink makes a difference in your body and overall well being!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Simply Green with Pineapple Sweetness
on: September 14, 2013, 18:22

I'll have to give this one a try later on once I get some more pears. Sounds delicious Becky!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Becky6158
Juice Expert
Becky6158
on: September 16, 2013, 13:46

I'm not sure what it is about pears in juices... but for me they really are adding something wonderful. :)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 16, 2013, 16:05

They most certainly do Becky! I should really start using them more often.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,