twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: My Thai

Robp
Juice Expert
Robp
My Thai
on: August 6, 2013, 20:49

I lived in Thailand for 3yrs, and was even introduced to fasting there. So I thought I'd use some of my favourite Thai ingredients in a juice. Here it is

1 x chilli
1 x garlic
1 x lemongrass
1" ginger
Bunch of coriander (cilantro)
Spinach
1 x tomato
1 x cucumber
2 x celery
Finished with half a lime

It makes about a pint of very green juice, the garlic comes through quite strong and the lemongrass comes through at the end, the chilli and ginger give it a pleasant kick, though I might try juicing the coriander first next time as my juicer may have been a bit blocked. Otherwise tasty :)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: My Thai
on: August 6, 2013, 20:57

That sounds fantastic Rob! I will definitely give that a shot soon! Thanks!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Robp
Juice Expert
Robp
on: August 7, 2013, 20:35

This morning after my breakfast juice I just bashed the lemongrass and added a clove of garlic to some boiling water and let it infuse and had it as tea. Delicious!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 8, 2013, 03:36

What a great idea for a tea Rob. You should post some pictures of your creations some time.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,