twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: My 1st juice "Morning Glory"

sayithello
Juicer
My 1st juice "Morning Glory"
on: September 11, 2013, 20:35

I followed the recipe on this site but I think I might have messed up somewhere. The total juice I received from the recipe was almost 32 oz. Is this normal? Also, the ginger seems to dominate the blend. Is this normal? Is it Okay to drink more than 20 oz of juice at a time? Thank you

fun2ww
Juicer
Re: My 1st juice "Morning Glory"
on: September 12, 2013, 13:59

I just started the program also... the ginger killed me also the next time I made this I only used 1/4 inch.
The amount a juice is tied to how large the items you are using. Small apples to large. Cukes the same way. If I have a large piece I only use half. Hope this helps good luck. I am on day 3 and lost 10.5 pounds.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 12, 2013, 17:09

Sayithello, what type of juicer are you using? I've seen people get upwards of 24 ounces as produce can differ in size. I would keep it around 16-20 ounces of juice per drink and store the rest for later. It sounds like you may be using a masticating juicer. They do produce more juice than a centrifugal juicer in most cases so you may have to cut back on the quantities a bit.

Ginger can be very strong so try using half of what you used last time or even 1/4 like Fun suggested.

Congrats on nearly 11 pounds lost Fun! That's awesome!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

chiwalker
Juicer
chiwalker
on: September 17, 2013, 03:11

I've found a lot of times I use only half a cucumber if they are large, because it makes a lot of juice. I tend to buy smaller apples(the bagged ones are usually smaller).

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 17, 2013, 16:40

Yeah, some cucumbers can be twice as big as others. I'll cut them in half sometimes too. Good idea on the bagged apples, I get them because they are smaller also. Sometimes I'll get the big ones but I'm not finding much of a taste difference between them. So I'll stick with the smaller bagged ones.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,