twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Jodis Juices

Jodi Lee
Juicer
Jodis Juices
on: August 1, 2013, 23:31

Just started my juice fast and am already having fun thinking up concoctions. This is my first experiment and I, my neighbor and her husband liked it so much, they are thinking about trying the fast too. Hope you like it!

Spicy Italiano

3 medium ripe tomatoes
2 stalks celery
2-3 carrots
1 medium green pepper
1 green onion
4 green beans
spinach
1 clove garlic
1 small banana pepper (If you want a little more "heat", add jalapeno or chile pepper)
Fresh oregano & basil

Enjoy!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Jodis Juices
on: August 2, 2013, 03:46

Wow Jodi! That looks really delicious! I'm going to head to the store within the next few days and I'll have to try this out! I can almost taste it! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with Jodi.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

irene
irene
on: August 2, 2013, 07:11

hey Jodi, The juice from the above ingredients sounds yummy will try it for my lunch tomorrow...Keep on sharing with the forum the all the recipes that you come up with....Thanks Jodi.....Keep Juicing

Jodi Lee
Juicer
on: August 2, 2013, 17:38

Well...day 2 and I'm having a blast! My girlfriend and neighbor, Dana and I are having so much fun coming up with new tasty recipes! Had this one this morning, but it should probably be more of a snack or desert drink because it has more fruit than veggies. ( Sorry Donnie :) ) I thought though it would be a great way to slip in that extra 5th or 6th drink! Hope you like it!

Peach Pie

2-3 Peaches
1/2 Granny Smith Apple
3 Strawberries
2-3 Carrots
Spinach
1/2 Lemon
Dash or 2 Cinnamon
1/2 tbsp. PURE Vanilla Add Cinnamon and Vanilla in your finished juice and stir.

Enjoy!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 3, 2013, 04:01

I'll have to try this one out soon! It sounds terrific Jodi!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

Jodi Lee
Juicer
on: August 6, 2013, 03:07

Well...I'm still at it! Dana and I came up with this yesterday. We had her husband try it without showing him the recipe and asked him what it tasted like! He guessed it right away! Guess we nailed it! :)

Summer Cucumber Salad

2 Cucumbers
1/2 Tomato
2 Stalks Celery
3 Carrots
6 Green or Yellow Beans
Spinach or Romaine Lettuce
3 Green Onions
Bunch of White Grapes
Dill
1/2 Tbs. Vinegar (Or to taste)

Enjoy!

Jodi Lee
Juicer
on: August 6, 2013, 03:17

Was going to start posting pics, but for some reason they aren't working. Anyway, here's another Yummy one. My husband even like it...and Dana's husband, Ryan ask if he could just have a pitcher of it! LOL

Pina Colada

1/2 Pineapple
2 Carrots
2 Celery Stalks
8 Brussel Sprouts
8 Yellow Beans
Coconut
1/2 Banana
1/2 Tbsp. Pure Vanilla

Note- Coconut without husk did really well in my juicer. Was surprised how juice I got from it. I did finely shred a little bit to mix in my drink.
The banana is so it will taste a little like whipped cream on top! :) I put that in a processor then mixed it in my drink.
Drink with a little crushed ice.

Enjoy!

danazelner@ya-
hoo.com
Juicer
on: August 6, 2013, 03:46

OMGoodness we have done good! Well you HAVE lol, I am so excited to give this cleanse/diet thing a serious GO sometime soon... Being a MAJOR fruit lover I have to say i am a big fan of the Peach Pie Juice. The Pina Colada Juice surprised me most of all, considering it had brussel sprouts and banana in it, two things that i TOTALLY DO NOT LIKE... lol It was YUMMY.... DELICIOUS!!! So far so good Jodi, if it were not for you doing this first there is know way i would be able to do this. Thanks for your help, your recipes have been DELICIOUS and i am excited to help you come up with new ones.. :)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 6, 2013, 05:10

Jodi, looks and sounds wonderful! You come up with some very creative recipes! I'm sure a lot of people are trying them. Keep them coming! I fixed the picture not showing up in the cucumber salad post. Review the post and you'll see how I used the bbcode to make the image show. :)

Jodi Lee
Juicer
on: August 9, 2013, 02:57

Day 9 and I just can't stop! Feel amazing...not to mention I'm starting to like looking in the mirror! Posting 2 new recipes. These are for the times your family are eating your favorite and you can't have any! Well, juice up, sit at the table and finish before them with no mess! LOL :)

A Swing of Salsa

2-4 Tomatoes
1 Green Pepper
8 Green Beans
5 Brussel Sprouts
2 Sm. or 1 Large Jalapeno (If you don't like hot peppers, you could substitute Radishes)
1/2 Onion
3 Green Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
Cilantro

Enjoy!

Jodi Lee
Juicer
on: August 9, 2013, 03:12

This recipe is by far my fav. One ingredient is questionable but that's what makes it tastes like it's supposed to. Donnie...let me know if it's ok. I may be getting out of control! LOL

Veggie Pizza

3-4 Tomatoes
1/2 Onion
1 Green Pepper
2 Carrots
1 Banana Pepper
1 Chili Pepper
4 Cloves Garlic
2 Tbsp. Tomato Paste. ( My Hunts brand ingredient were Tomatoes and Citric Acid. Thought that would be ok.
Or, here is a website that tells you how to make your own tomato paste. Just eliminate the no-no ingredients. Tell me if I'm wrong Donnie, but a little olive oil should be ok, 'cause it's pure olive. http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Homemade-Tomato-Paste )

Veggie Pizza

3-4 Tomatoes
1/2 Onion
1 Green Pepper
2 Carrots
1 Banana Pepper
1 Chili Pepper
4 Cloves Garlic
2 Tbsp. Tomato Paste ( Look for a brand that has only Tomato and Citric Acid)
Oregano & Basil ( Healthy helpings)

Enjoy!

Jodi Lee
Juicer
on: August 9, 2013, 03:14

Have no idea why that posted twice. As for the pics...I use WordPress for my website, but things are a little different be on the other side of administrator. Sorry! :)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: August 9, 2013, 15:23

Jodi, I went ahead and fixed the image so it displays. We can't use html on the forum, only bbcode.

Those juices sound really good. I tried your Peach Pie last night but used a golden delicious apple instead of the granny smith as that's all I had left. Very tasty!!!

I'm going to give the veggie pizza one a try tomorrow so I'll let you know how it turns out! Thanks for posting these delicious recipes! I can't wait to try all of them.

ysette
Juicer
on: August 17, 2013, 02:29

How much spinach do you use in peach pie recipe? I can't wait to try it, love peaches!

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,