twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Ginger Shot

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Ginger Shot
on: July 18, 2013, 06:50

I caught the tail end of a commercial or infomercial the other night with Jason Vale. He is one awesome guy with an amazing story. Anyway, I heard him mention that he starts everyday with a "Ginger Shot". Intrigued by this I did some research to find out what a ginger shot is and why he takes one every day.

Ginger is such a very useful ingredient. It helps with digestion, nausea, headaches, and even the common cold. It's also used to treat inflammation, reduce fatigue, reduce hunger and even works as a preservative.

So, his morning "Ginger Shot" consists of 1 Golden Delicious Apple and about a half inch to a whole inch piece of fresh ginger root. I was curious so of course I had to try this out and let me tell you, it was very good and a perfect way to start your day! If you want a kick in the morning this will do the trick!

1 Golden Delicious Apple
1/2 - 1 Inch Piece of Ginger Root

Juice and throw it back like a shot! Do this first thing when you wake up and slam it before you get ready for the day and have your first juice. Enjoy!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Robp
Juice Expert
Robp
Re: Ginger Shot
on: July 29, 2013, 17:05

Would you still have the lemon water first?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Ginger Shot
on: July 29, 2013, 17:09

Sometimes I do but sometimes I have a ginger shot followed up by some lemon water. Sometimes I just add the lemon to the shot and then follow it up with some warm water. You can do the shot in place of the lemon water or you can do a mixture of the two. They are both really good in the mornings! Enjoy!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,