twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: energy juice that tastes good and really works!

andy4879
energy juice that tastes good and really works!
on: October 2, 2013, 19:16

i have been on this forum over 50 days on a juice fast and i have gotten a lot of support from donnie. he is a true no strings attached guy.

i have had problems with energy to work out or drum as i am a speed metal drummer. i started taking a multivitamin and it helped a little but today i made a shake that worked big time!

before the fast, i could drum about 3 hours in the cold and 2 hours in the heat and today i drummed almost 2 hours after drinking this juice.

i am sure most of you know but our body needs complex carbs for lasting energy and every juice i did, was not lasting long and i would crash(only if i was trying to work out heavy) so i researched the vegetables that we need that have the most complex carbs and that are good for you.

they are broccoli,brussel sprouts,grean beans garbonzo beans, edamame,peas,zucchini,artichokes,lentils,spinach,sweet potatoes, and regular potatoes which i am staying away from due to them having a lot of starch.

so today, i went into my fridge and freezer(thawed vegetables in juicer only)and got out 1/2 of a small bag of frozen broccoli, 1 small bag(i did the whole bag) of cut green beans, 1/2 a small bag of green peas, 1 orange, 1 cucumber, 2 carrots, 1 lemon peeled, 1 piece of ginger, 1 granny smith apple, 4 stalks of celery, and i think that was it. you can use as much of the green vegetables you want because you don't get that much juice out of a little, hence half a bag. i juiced all of it and it made 30 ounces of juice. i tasted it and it was good! i drank half and went and drummed and felt AWESOME! no crashing, no feeling sick, no tiredness. i felt i did not even need the other half when i came in.

this may sound gross but it is not and i would make this shake when you are about to exert yourself as in cardio,heavy lawn work,drumming,biking,fast walking but it is not really needed for regular walking.

i only say this because this drink has a lot of fruit and it does not abide by the 80/20 rule but you can split it like i did, and have the other half after your workout or later for another juice.

please try it and get back to me so i know i did not make everyone sick. lol.

i hope this helps because i could not find anything out there at all. good luck juicing and please leave me feedback.

sincerely,
andy

juicermoz
Juice Professional
Re: energy juice that tastes good and really works!
on: August 5, 2017, 04:29

The following four juices are the perfect way to start your day—offering you the nutrition and energy you need to make it through your morning.
1.Pineapple Juice Boost.
2.Coconut and Kale Juice.
3.Beet and Ginger Juice.
4.Green Energy Juice.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,