twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Why don’t Americans care for car sunroofs?

Kurchis
Juicer
Why don’t Americans care for car sunroofs?
on: April 28, 2021, 18:40

It seems to me that everyone who buys a car with a sunroof is constantly repairing it or has constant problems with leakage.

Serhio
Juicer
Re: Why don’t Americans care for car sunroofs?
on: April 28, 2021, 19:32

I don't know where you get the data that Americans don't like sunroofs because many people and a significant number of cars have them. I personally treat them ambiguously. I had several cars with them, but I never went out of my way to get it as an option: he was just in the car I was looking at and since I'm a fool who picks a car with many options, a sunroof like usually included in these packages.

Lagert
Juicer
Re: Why don’t Americans care for car sunroofs?
on: April 29, 2021, 06:26

To be honest, I forget that most of the time I have a sunroof, but usually the hatch is open (the tinted glass is closed, but the inside of the roof is open to reveal the view from the outside, like a closed skylight) and I never there was no problem with it because I am constantly served by https://www.executiveautocare.co.uk/ . And it seems to me, especially in summer, when the sun is directly overhead most of the day, that the sun just shines in my eyes, even in sunglasses, unless I wear a brimmed hat. And the wind tends to blow my hair. But it can't be compared to the pleasure when the hatch is open and fresh air is blowing.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,