twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Trying one day at a time...

chuckles
Juicer
Trying one day at a time...
on: May 7, 2014, 17:01

Hi, not starting with lofty goals or commitments. I'm going to take it one day at a time.
I've done many types of fasts etc in the past....some more successful than others.
I'm F 48 luckily in good health...but am overweight and I think I'm healthy cos the DR hasn't said I'm not 😮 ! LOL But most days I feel like a bag of shite 😕 ....tired, allergies some joint pain....I'd love to see these things resolve.
I usually do these things alone and figured to try getting and giving some support.....from those of you on the same journey!
Cheers, and thanks,
Kate

Sara
Juicer
Re: Trying one day at a time...
on: May 8, 2014, 02:28

Hello Kate,

Wow I think one day at a time is the way to go.. Just enjoy every sip of juice and think of your cells in the body absorbing all the nutrients the juice has to offer.

Good luck and enjoy! Cheers to good health!

Gopixgo
Juicer
Re: Trying one day at a time...
on: May 8, 2014, 02:29

Hi Kate, You could be my twinnie - we are both F and 48. All the reasons you have stated are exactly why l am trying to give this ago. I tried to start yesterday but had already failed miserably by lunch time (too many goodies in my house). Take 2 today and so far all good! Good luck! Here's to our good health!!! Kind regards, Pix

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,