twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: travel

Bardo
Extreme Juicer
Bardo
travel
on: December 23, 2018, 20:40

I want to go on a trip. I've been reading this blog (I want to see the Northern lights https://icelandadventuretours.is) for a long time. I got a lot of inspiration. I also want to go on an unforgettable journey to beautiful places. Would you advise me where to go?

carryon
Juicer
Re: travel
on: March 10, 2019, 16:30

Quote from Bardo on December 23, 2018, 20:40
I want to go on a trip. I've been reading this blog (I want to see the Northern lights https://icelandadventuretours.is) for a long time. I got a lot of inspiration. I also want to go on an unforgettable journey to beautiful places. Would you advise me where to go?

People may travel to learn something specific: a new language, a new cuisine, aspects of a different culture, or a deeper appreciation of faith or spirituality. As a bonus, they’ll take away more than their specific goal. They’ll discover totally different ways of doing things. They’ll also gain awareness of new customs, cultures, people and places.
And because you’re actually experiencing this learning in real life, not reading it in a textbook, it will stay with you for a long time. You’ll gain a deep sense of satisfaction with the new skills you’ve learned – and new insights you’ve gained. Yesterday my fiancé and I returned from the trip of a lifetime. We’d spent the past ten days celebrating our engagement while exploring & admiring Athens & two of the Greek islands: Mykonos & Santorini. Our Greece trip had been planned for months (we’d originally scheduled it to party for our birthdays), but to my surprise, he’d popped the question just 2 weeks prior to our trip — making our vacation even more exciting & special (YEP, he’s a keeper). I’ve booked Greece Airport Transfer for our trip, who appear to be reasonably priced and who have got good reviews. This is a private transfer.

Soligno
Juicer
on: June 15, 2020, 16:44

I love to go somewhere myself, but now quarantine is certainly in the way.

Alisia31
Juicer
on: September 16, 2020, 08:31

I love traveling, and it's so said that because of the COVID-19 it's impossible

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,