twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Starting today Monday 24 March 2014

emma3
Juicer
Starting today Monday 24 March 2014
on: March 24, 2014, 09:30

Hi there

I have to say I have had a lot of inspiration from this website and beginning today after many false starts I'm juicing. Is there anyone else out there doing the same? I'd love some support. I want to lose 25 kilos for the sake of my health and well being. I'm 44, female, 5ft 9" tall and currently weigh 95 kilos. This goal weight will get me back to how I used to be only a few years ago. I'm fed up looking at a wardrobe full of beautiful clothes I cannot fit into. Anyone out there agree? Hope to hear from fellow juicers.

Emma

Texan42
Juicer
Texan42
Re: Starting today Monday 24 March 2014
on: March 24, 2014, 22:30

Emma,

I started my juicing today also, with no previous false starts. I feel good and am looking forward to wearing some of my cute smaller clothes too. I will keep trying different juices and stay focused on the positive aspects of this journey. :) Ready for day 2 !!

emma3
Juicer
on: April 7, 2014, 07:09

Good luck Texan 42, I fell off the wagon again, starting again today 7/7/14 and I'm determined. How's it going with you so far?

Texan42
Juicer
Texan42
on: April 7, 2014, 15:23

I made it !!! 10 days, that was my goal and after day 4 it was a easy. I finally got brave and juiced a beet yesterday, I have never had a beet before in my life, and I must say it was very good, I added a pear with it.

emma3
Juicer
on: April 8, 2014, 05:48

Well done you Texan42, 10 days, now 11, fantastic, I've done 1 and determined to do it now. How much have you lost in 10 days? Don't be scared of beetroots, just wear gloves.

Texan42
Juicer
Texan42
on: April 9, 2014, 17:56

I lost 8.5 pounds in 10 days. Now I'm juicing only morning and noon and having a light dinner. Stay focused on your goal emma3, you will make it and you will be so proud!!

emma3
Juicer
on: April 9, 2014, 20:13

Well done, bravo, 8.5 pounds in 10 days is fantastic. If I can stick on this juicing I'll manage it too and keep going. Let me know how you get on with the juicing in the daytime and light dinner, and your words of encouragement are great. GOOD LUCK.

Texan42
Juicer
Texan42
on: April 12, 2014, 15:11

Hey emma3, how is it going? All is well here, I feel great and I love taking my juice to work, it makes lunch so easy. I still get the strange looks from some coworkers, I REALLY could comment on their lunch choices, but I don't :) I just smile and tell them what is in my juice and how healthy it is for me.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT !!!

emma3
Juicer
on: April 13, 2014, 08:11

Hi Texan42
Thanks for the message, its really cheered me up. I keep falling off the wagon, I feel delighted when I see some weight loss, then I go and screw it up, I have to FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. I'm like you were, a wardrobe full of great clothes and some are too tight, I have to do this, its my birthday in just under four weeks and I really want to do this. Starting today. So congratulations to you, keep going, its a wonderful feeling and I'm going to do this. I'm determined.

Breezed
Juicer
on: April 17, 2014, 18:38

Hi emma3, how are you doing now? It's been a few days since you posted. I started three days ago but today I had to deviate and eat two small meals to take with medicine. Tonight I am going to juice and also for the next three days since I am off of work. Hopefully by then my side effects and sinus infection will be gone and I just continue with the fast. Good luck. Never give up no matter how many times you fall off. If you stop trying, that's when you fail.

emma3
Juicer
on: April 18, 2014, 07:56

Hi Breezed, thanks for the message of support, it really, really helps to hear from other people doing a similar thing. I can say I have been juicing now since Monday and lost 2.5 kilos, brilliant, I just have to carry on. The problem with me is that I love cooking and food, I have to learn to switch off Masterchef lol when it appears on tv. I hope your feeling better and carry on. I want to lose about 50lbs (UK) and get back into my clothes that have been sitting idle in my wardrobe for far too long now, also to get healthy. Would love to hear more about your journey and your right, never stop trying, thank you.

Breezed
Juicer
on: April 20, 2014, 17:43

You're doing a good job. I reset so technically I'm on my second attempt. Day 1 yesterday was great, no problems. Day 2 today and again great. When we initially decided to do this we went to the local grocer and spent $104 on veggies and fruit. I was thinking this could get really expensive fast especially with two people doing it. But we have found a couple local farmer's markets that are open on different days and today we got a HUGE lot of veggies and fruit for only $24. I didn't like to cook much before this so that doesn't bother me. I'm actually happy how little I have to do in the kitchen now. I like this site but you should check out Joe Cross' site as well if you haven't already. I find it has invaluable help and info. http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/Rebooting/ Keep up the good work. You can do it. So can I. Oh and we love Masterchef and Masterchef Jr.

emma3
Juicer
on: April 26, 2014, 07:07

Well I'm happy today, total lost in four full days of juicing is 5.4 kilos, started this at 97 kilos, I'm delighted and will keep going. Good luck to everyone trying this, some days I'm very energised, others like yesterday I was tired. Just keep going everyone and good luck

lake-powell-l-
ady
Juicer
lake-powell-lady
on: April 27, 2014, 14:03

Hello everyone, I am Denise. I am starting my second juice fast today and was glad to see their was a few people that have started recently it's nice to have a support group! I am aiming for 30 days this time my last fast was a 10 day fast. I have to say I could have gone longer and wish I would have. Juicing does make you fell really good not so much at first but then it's like a bomb. I am going to complete this fast until I am at my weight loss goal and then continue to fast at least a couple days a week it's that good for the body. I hope to make some friends here so I have someone to go to cause it's not always easy to be the only one in the house focusing on health! Anyway like I said I hope to make some juicing buddies so please fell free to hit me up with anything. I will be keeping a diary written and pictures of my long fast, I would be so interested in see others that have done the same. I wrote on the first page of this site about a friend of mine that did the fast for 60 days he did an amazing job! His skin was like a new born baby and his eyes were so clear, he looked amazing I hope my results are as good. So here's to everything juicing can do for us! There is lots of Med Spas out there and although there treatments are cool that can't make our eyes look as pure as juicing. I know I sound a bit much but it's true I've seen it happen. Have wonderful day and I am sure I will be back on here later today for sure tomorrow. Denise :)

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,