twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Starting my Juice Fast~! June 6th, wish me luck!

muffi
Juicer
muffi
Starting my Juice Fast~! June 6th, wish me luck!
on: June 6, 2014, 08:36

So I'm starting with my juice fast today and am going to just take it week by week. I'm aiming for a 14 day fast, my Mum's wedding is coming up and she's on the fast too so hopefully we can pull each other through it 😀

How is it for you other juice fasters? Have you seen weight loss results already? Anyone have any tips for when the going gets tough?

Muffi

DonnaB
Juicer
Re: Starting my Juice Fast~! June 6th, wish me luck!
on: June 6, 2014, 12:37

Hi Muffi,
I started my juice fast on 3rd June - so I am on Day 4. I have lost about 6 pounds so far!
Day 3 was hardest for me as I was really tired and light headed. I just keep myself thinking about how much I have lost each day and how much I could potentially lose in 10 days - that is somehow keeping me going.
Do drink plenty of water in between juices though as I find that helps and don't give into cravings as they are just cravings and they will go. Keep busy and look forward to the results.
Good Luck
DonnaB

Spiff
Juicer
Re: Starting my Juice Fast~! June 6th, wish me luck!
on: June 6, 2014, 22:40

Hi muffi!

I'm on my 5th day juicing and I've lost 8 pounds so far. A wedding is a good motivator! My motivation is that I am going to be meeting my internet boyfriend in a couple months. 14 days shouldn't be too bad and you should lose a good amount of weight by then from what I've seen other people say they have lost. When the going gets tough, I would say maybe watch some inspirational youtube videos of other people who have lost weight juice fasting. At my weakest point so far, that's what I have done and it got me through to the next day. It's really nice that your mom is doing it with you - that will help a lot! My family still eats sweets around me and it has been the most difficult thing for me so far. The one day when I came home and there were brownies sitting right next to my juicer, I almost caved in and ate one.

You can do it! You are strong and we are all here with you, going through the exact same thing.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,