twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Started Today Day 1 February 10th!!! Lets Do it!!!

MadSafe
Juicer
MadSafe
Started Today Day 1 February 10th!!! Lets Do it!!!
on: February 11, 2014, 02:36

Hey everyone day 1 is almost done, feel pretty good.

Only drank 2 juices today wasn't very hungry.

Lemon water goes a long way.

Lets all support each other and make this journey enjoyable together.

:)

MadSafe
Juicer
MadSafe
Re: Started Today Day 1 February 10th!!! Lets Do it!!!
on: February 11, 2014, 02:44

Using the Tribest Slowstar Juicer sw2000

Works great, but definitely a big learning curve, especially for softer fruit!!!

I wanna try 30 days but a little timid, since I weight train a lot, hopefully I won't have to add a no fiber Hemp Protein powder, but ill take it day by day.

-echo-
Juicer
on: February 11, 2014, 03:15

Hi, Mad. Have you done this before? I'm on week two - but I'm not strictly doing juice. Probably 95%. In other words - I've cheated a smidgen. I initally started this to be supportive to my boyfriend. Turns out he had potato chips and french toast the other night while I suffered in silence - lol. So now I guess its me who needs some support. Funny how that works.

So far I'm finding my own concoctions are turning out to be the best tasting. I've lost 10 lbs in the past 2 weeks, so I must be doing SOMETHING right!

MadSafe
Juicer
MadSafe
on: February 11, 2014, 03:44

Hey. I've done a 5 day apple cleanse, and a 3 day apple cleanse , never did a 30 day fast.

Your definitely on the right track, just keep going strong. I know its tough to watch other people eat the foods you use to eat, but you need to be tough.

The way I look it as IF I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO ANYTHING!

People will think your crazy just keep on going. I tell my family and friends "I'm the guinea pig, and hope they can follow too.

You lost 10 lb,(that's amazing) trust me and it will only get better, slowly but surely.

MadSafe
Juicer
MadSafe
on: February 11, 2014, 03:45

Anyone else using the same juicer? So paranoid that my juice has fiber, so I strain it like 5-7 times lol.

Tell me about it...

-echo-
Juicer
on: February 11, 2014, 06:10

Oh yes, I've heard the "its not safe" spiel a few times now. Anyways, thanks for the encouragement. I'm sure you'll do great. They say the first few days are the hardest - if you've already done an apple cleanse (haven't heard of that before), then you know what you're in for.

Happy straining? (:

emmy
Juicer
on: February 15, 2014, 17:15

So I'm new but I've juiced before I find it very enjoyable after the 1st 4 days. Today is my 3rd day I'm itchy and my sinuses sure stuffy with a headache a slight rash on my arm nothing terrible. I had my warm water with lemon this morning no juice yet I'm going to make one now slept in pretty late. I go through times of feeling hungry but I drink herbal tea and it goes away. Trying to detox and change my eating habits I eat good organic fresh clean then I cave for sweets so that will be under control after this fast or that's what happened last time I fasted for 15 days I felt great ! It's been too long so here I am again :) I hope to fast longer this time but I am going to listen to my body a30 day fast would be nice lets see how it goes .

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,