twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Started today April 22 2014!

lavisant
Juicer
lavisant
Started today April 22 2014!
on: April 22, 2014, 22:54

Hello. I'm a brand new juicer. I started today almost on a whim. After learning about the horrible stuff that is put into our food, I was disgusted. Suddenly I know why I'm always tired and groggy and why I never seem to lose weight. This was last night. I woke up this morning and headed out to get a juicer, which I did, and a bunch of vegetables and fruits. After each juice, I feel good and full. I stay that way for about an hour or so until I start feeling hungry again, but I have plenty of activities to keep me occupied.

My long term goals are to get healthy and energized, of course. Also to clear my skin. I had beautiful skin when I was young. Now, at age 29, I'm starting to see my skin deteriorate. I also crave the mental clarity that comes with juicing. But what I'd really love is to gain discipline out of this so that I can quit smoking for good. I'm also doing a bit of an experiment on myself with this. I've always experienced abnormally bad menstrual cramps. The kind that send me to the doctor or make me miss out on evenings out with my friends or miss work. I also experience debilitating depression during my cycle. I know juicing can help with a lot of health problems, and I'm wondering if this will be one of them.

I'll be here chronicling my juicing journey. Kinda sucks that I have so much food in my house. I know a lot of people that are about to get some free food.

It's nice to meet you all. I'm really excited to experience this change. It's been a long time coming.

Breezed
Juicer
Re: Started today April 22 2014!
on: April 23, 2014, 18:12

Congratulations lavisant and good luck. I am on Day 5 and I have not set a goal. I am taking it day by day. I have lost 8 lbs. I don't have much weight to lose but I need to get in shape. I still want to eat but I feel great. I plan to start doing some light workouts this weekend. I am already a vegetarian since late last year so transitioning off the fast won't be so difficult for me. I wish you the best on your journey.

Jasonfast
Juicer
Re: Started today April 22 2014!
on: April 24, 2014, 17:50

Best of luck,
I am on day 2 and feeling strong and committed. I have juiced before and can assure you that with time you will certainly feel to benefits of this process. Wishing you the best

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,