twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Started Jan 5, 2015. Anyone else?

lisab
Juicer
Started Jan 5, 2015. Anyone else?
on: January 7, 2015, 04:08

Let's support each other. So far so good for me, but I'm sure the hard part is yet to come. :)

juice831
Juicer
Re: Started Jan 5, 2015. Anyone else?
on: January 7, 2015, 07:54

i started jan 5th to this is my 2nd time juicing last time i did 17 days im tryen to go for 30 this time so i figured i would try this website out for support to go longer is this your first time juicing?

MrsA
Juicer
on: January 9, 2015, 14:20

You are a few days ahead of me, but I'm in! Gotta tell ya, I've done a few juice feasts in the past but this is the first time i have really felt easy with it. Does that make sense?

I think the prepping tips were helpful. Especially pre-prepping meals. I didn't chop anything up. Just bagged em. Sooooooo handy!

Jennybird
Juicer
Jennybird
on: January 9, 2015, 19:58

Hello, I am in! I am on day 5 and to be honest I feel exhausted! My target is to juice 21 days.

I wanted to share my daily routine and hoping you could share yours too to compare and make sure I am having all the nutrients needed:
-7:30am: hot water with lemon
-8am: sweet juice with carrots, apple and grapefruit
-11am: Green tea decaffeinated
-12pm: green juice with carrots, celery, chard, kale, apple, cucumber, beet, parsley, ginger and lemon
-3pm: green juice again
-6pm: Sweet juice again with some chard
-8pm: green juice again

I will try to exercise a little bit today after my sweet juice.

Jennybird
Juicer
Jennybird
on: January 11, 2015, 17:42

I am on Day 7. I felt weak and exhausted all week. This morning I feell better it seems. I decided to add 1 more juice and have 6 total per day.
How are you guys doing?

juice831
Juicer
on: January 21, 2015, 02:13

ive been doing 4 mean greens a day every 4 hours and trying to drink as much water as i can i noticed if i feel really hungry or i have bad cravings i drink a cocunut water and it helps a lot im thinking about switching up some of my juices the mean green is getting kinda boring

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,