twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: My Juicing Journey-Day 4

Chelle04
Juicer
My Juicing Journey-Day 4
on: January 28, 2014, 18:36

Hello All!!!

I am in day four of my 2 week Juice Fast and I am slowly starting to lose my motivation. I shouldn't be obsessed with the scale but I am currently in this weight loss challenge so I have to weigh in every week. I have not lost one single pound!! (The last time I weighed in was Friday, 24 Jan) I will be completely honest. I was doing great with day one but day two up to today, I have cheated everyday (Had a cookie or two, lol). I feel awful! My emotions have been all over the place and I think that I am an emotional eater. Some days I feel fine, other days, like today, I feel like crap. Those days I feel like crap, I feel like I need to eat, and its not healthy food I crave, its junk food! I know that I can do this and that it's all in my head. I would like to start all over and this time stick to my goal. Any one have any advice they can provide?? I'd really like to stay strong and complete this fast without giving in to my cravings.

On another note, my juicer seems to be defective. Whenever I juice, I get alot of pulp in the juice itself. I am going to go some paint straining bags that was recommended in another post and see if that helps. Thank you

chaz143
Juicer
Re: My Juicing Journey-Day 4
on: January 28, 2014, 21:28

Hi Chelle,

Well done for taking on the challenge - it will get easier. I am currently finishing day 24 and I tend to weigh in on a Sunday morning. I did go through a period recently where I didn't lose a pound in 6 days - in fact I gained 2 pounds! I was gutted and nearly threw the towel in but after reading so many peoples stories of how they had plateaued and pushed on it motivated me to. Also I would be lying to you if I said I still didn't look at having a munch of those naughty things but I have also realised I don't need them anymore. I have two sons 15 & 12 and they eat like food is going out of fashion and yet it doesn't bother me anymore. Stick to your guns take a day at a time and you will succeed with your 14 day juice :) Good luck Chelle

fancynancy
Juicer
Re: My Juicing Journey-Day 4
on: February 27, 2014, 17:38

Hi Chelle,
I would say do it for health and don't worry about the scale at all! Don't weigh yourself go by how your clothes fit. The scale nearly reflects a number and in my opinion is insignificant! My friend took on the challenge and when she felt she had to crunch something she would eat a quarter of a granny smith apple or eat a dill pickle. Better not to eat but hey we are human and sometimes we got to do what we got to do! xox

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,