twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2
Author Topic: MY 75TH DAY AND STILL GOING STRONG JUICE JOURNEY

andy4879
MY 75TH DAY AND STILL GOING STRONG JUICE JOURNEY
on: October 10, 2013, 23:26

hello everyone,

i have not heard from a bunch of people who started this with me. today is day 60 and i have lost 43 pounds and have gained a better mental health.

i did not experience any shiny skin or excess hair growth. i had no problem staying on it and i am continuing my juice fast at least another 30-60 days.

yes i miss food but i have done research and this is the way we are supposed to be eating. in other words, we are meant to eat fruits and vegetables and nuts and omega 3 fatty foods.

i think i will eliminate dairy,red meat,all grains and breads,sweets,foods with hormones,and i will go organic.

i have read up on all of these foods that are bad for us and bread no matter if it is bulgar wheat or white bread, it is all bad for you. we are all gluten intolerant. take a week off of all bread and see how you feel. you will all feel better.

my main reason for going this extreme is only because my mental health which is anxiety has gotten so much better that no amount of money can pay for. i would rather not eat bad foods and fell good, rather than eating badly and feeling like crap.

this is my journey and it is not for the weak. it is extreme and i don't recommend this until you check with your doctor FIRST!

please feel free to email me about my journey and continuing it and i will answer it all.

i will be in touch and i am always on here trying to help people like donnie helped me!

sincerely,
andy

I AM STILL GOING ON SO KEEP READING FOR UPDATES! THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S SUPPORT. ANDY

minoothecat
Juice Expert
Re: MY 60 DAY JUICE JOURNEY
on: October 11, 2013, 00:20

Hello Andy,

Congratulations!! Way to go and it has been so positive and so inspirational. Thanks for sharing your experience. :-)

andy4879
on: October 11, 2013, 12:37

i will keep going so i will still be on here everyday and you keep up the good work and ask all the questions you need to! no question is a dumb one.

andy

minoothecat
Juice Expert
on: October 11, 2013, 19:11

Thanks again Andy. Yes, you have done so good that it will be a shame to let it go at this point. I did read on here about how to resume eating after the fast so I am wondering what are you doing between fasts? Ok, I am doing ok but hoping to keep on being strong and avoid temptations now and after the fast.

minoothecat
Juice Expert
on: October 15, 2013, 20:35

A couple days ago I saw your thread when you began your first juicing journey and all the questions and answers between you and Donnie. Helpful.

andy4879
on: October 15, 2013, 21:04

hello again,

i am not letting it go. i just have to make sure i will be able to keep this great mental health feeling when i eat fruits and vegetables. i think i am on my 67th. day now and the hardest part was the first week. the rest was a breeze. the meals were easy to make and i save a bundle on toilet paper! lol.

take care and keep in touch,andy

andy4879
Re: MY 60 DAY AND STILL GOING STRONG JUICE JOURNEY
on: October 15, 2013, 21:07

I AM STILL GOING ON SO KEEP READING FOR UPDATES! THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S SUPPORT. ANDY

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 15, 2013, 21:28

Congratulations andy, Ihave followed your journey quite abit on here and it has been very inspiring. Im so happy your still going, I am shooting for 60 days as well-on day 6 now:)

keep us updated along the way, I have been updating everything that is going on from day to day in my journey in a thread I have going in the group juice fasts. My wife is doing this along with me for the forst two weeks..as it seems she may go a bit longer now that shes made it through day 5 almost. shes one day behind me.
Once again congratulations andy! you should pots up some before and after pics i think if recall your down like almost 50lbs so far right>?
Talk soonest
Ray

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 15, 2013, 21:32

well I do know your mind set has also changed for the bettter..now that you cant post before and after pics of, but i can tell by your posts from when you first started til now your in a much much better place and you cannot buy that kind of happiness for any amount of money!
But as you have shown- you can juice your way to that kind of happiness -mentally and physically :)
Ray

andy4879
on: October 15, 2013, 21:48

hey raydiouguy,

thank you for all the comments and like i said, after the first week, it is second nature.
almost 50 is correct.
at least you have your wife joining you!
amen to that last statement.

the reason i have not put photos up is that i have an ebay business and i have had it for over 15 years and i also have a gun broker business and i don't even have a facebook page that has anything on it except andy weiser but andy4879 is my user name for most sites and i have people that don't like me because i am successful and i don't want them to know my identity because i have had death threats in the past from these punk idiots. i might take some without the head! i will give it a decision sooner or later. my transformation is not that big because i weighed 260 and did weight watchers and lost 70 pounds and gained 40 back and i only have one pic of me lying on a chair outside and it does not show the true me before i started this fast but we will see.

keep it going and keep me posted. this is a great place to meet real friendly and hones people.

take care,
andy

andy4879
on: October 20, 2013, 16:11

DAY 71!

down almost 50 pounds and i am freezing in my house at 70 degrees. i used to have the heat set at 69 but i am cold due to losing a lot of fat.

i don't know when i am going to eat food but i found out that you can make chips out of zucchini,eggplant,plantains,etc.

so when you want some salsa, you can make your own healthy vegetable chips! that is cool with me. hit me back with your updates. i started on august 12.

thanks for reading,
andy

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 20, 2013, 17:48

Good Ideas andy I will try that later! I can relate to what you said about not putting pics up and the haters out there!! Maybe when you come to florida we can meet up and chat. I am in hollywood.

Congatulations on day 71...i know at some point you will have to get back to foods and your mind will be ready as ever!!

keep updating
Ray

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 20, 2013, 17:50

I have saved alot of the pulp and froze it from some of the tomato recipies i have made and plan to make salsa out of it once going back to eating solids!
And yes ive been getting colder and colder each night in the house with the ac at 72 degrees!

Ray

andy4879
on: October 21, 2013, 15:56

let me know if you get a good salsa recipe that i can steal from you!

andy4879
on: October 23, 2013, 18:58

well today is day 73 and i just went out and ran errands to several places including the grocery store. everyone knows me now as the juice guy. the produce people love to see me full buggy up with all of their stuff and we all talk about it. i saw several people today who i have not seen in a while and they could not believe it was me! that was such a great feeling and they said that i was withering and they asked when was i going to stop and i said, maybe when i disappear?

they all were like, how can you still be doing it and i said, god's willpower.

i have lost over 50 pounds and i am the lowest i have been since 1996. i am already waiting to have my first salad or just to be able to eat a piece of celery.

i feel so mentally healthy that i could do anything BUT i still won't fly because you are stuck in a TUBE! there is no way out and i can't have that. i flew a lot before i was 17 but after that, the illness kicked in so it does not bother me.

i hope you all are doing well and let me know how you guys are doing.

take care,
andy

andy4879
on: October 28, 2013, 00:08

today is day 77 and i could not do just juice anymore!

i just had a little salad with kale,spring mix,cucumbers,celery and cherry tomatoes with the calorie,fat,and salt free walden farms ranch dressing and it was AWESOME! i made it small and used little dressing even know i could put the whole bottle on but it was refreshing and to chew again was wonderful.

i am down over 52 pounds and i hope to eat a meal a day of fruits and vegetables and the other meals will be juice for a week or two and when i get to my goal weight, i will only juice once or twice a day but the vegetables tasted so good.

i don't want pizza,junk food,sweets, but just fruit and veges!

i hope i don't get sick but i will update. all of my family members were worried about me since i was doing this so long so i decided to go ahead. one salad a day is not going to hurt me. thanks for all of your help and support. you guys are great!

sincerely,
andy

Gary
Juice Expert
Gary
on: October 28, 2013, 10:56

Congratulations Andy. Over 70 days is a great result and the 52lbs lost is amazing. Keep in mind that most people that lose weight are doing it eating 3 meals a day so a salad or two certainly won't hurt. Just keeping it healthy and sensible with portions should work just fine for you. Will you continue to post on here even though you aren't juicing full time?
Regards.
Gary

andy4879
on: October 28, 2013, 14:41

thanks gary,

i will continue on here for sure. that little salad made me feel tired and my stomach was messed up all night so i am ready for some juice now!

thanks for the support and how are you doing?

sincerely,
andy

raydiouguy
Extreme Juicer
on: October 28, 2013, 15:39

yes andy congratulations on having come this far and we know this took a tremendous amount of will power just to get here.
I guess you knew that at some point you wuold start eating somethinhg sooner or latter!

ohh how good a salad sounds to me right now or just to chew food again!
sorry to hear that your stomach wasnt happy that you ate, but i suppose it will get better with time..

keep up the amazing work and keep us updated on your progress-you have had amazing will power thus far
Stay healthy and have a great day!
best regards
Ray

andy4879
on: October 28, 2013, 15:46

thank you ray but after that salad made me sleep badly, i am scare to eat again. i should have eaten it for lunch but too late. i was thinking of all of the cool things i could put in salads like flax seeds,pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds for the omega 3 fats. i may try it again today but i still feel crappy.

it is amazing how much your stomach has to work just to digest a small salad. can you pm me those dressing recipes again so i can print them out instead of going to that other page? that would be much appreciated and if i can do this, so can you! i have had to do this the whole time while making my wife's lunch and dinner and i won't even tell you what i fix her!

thanks for everything and i will keep updating and you do the same!

sincerely,
andy

andy4879
Re: MY 75 DAY AND STILL GOING STRONG JUICE JOURNEY
on: October 30, 2013, 20:18

day 78 i think, down almost 55 pounds and i have been told by donnie to try a smoothie from a dude on the internet. i will try it soon but i would rather just juice another 78 days. i am getting blood work done tomorrow so next week, i can see how well this enhanced my already good blood work. i see the doc on the 7th. i doubt she even remembers me doing this fast. i appreciate all of your support and this site has been a safety net every day. if you guys ever need me, send me a pm or through the forums. i don't know everything but i do a lot of research everyday to find out what it is good for mental health so if any of you those problems and feel okay to share them, let me know. i new study today came out and said that pasta makes mental health worse for men. i will also be dropping breads,sweets,dairy,and maybe meat.

take car you wonderful people. you sure are better than the people i deal with on ebay!

andy weiser

andy4879
Re: MY 75TH DAY AND STILL GOING STRONG JUICE JOURNEY
on: October 31, 2013, 14:27

hello everyone and i hope you are all well because i am trashed!

i just went and did my annual blood work and i told the nurse that every time i stand up, i get real dizzy,i have no energy,and they saw how thin i was and weighed me and they took my blood pressure and it was 85 over 58! that is very low. it was that way last night. my sugar was low last night.

to give you a little background on me so this makes sense, i have type 2 diabetes and i got it in 2004 or 2005. i had it gone in 3 months with exercise,diet,and pills. after three months, i was off of the pills and have never had a problem since.

when my new doctor who i started seeing in 2005 or 2006 saw my charts, she wanted me on lisinopril as a preventative for kidney problems even though i had no diabetes symptoms so i started it. this medicine is also for blood pressure! i have told her i don't need it for my kidneys but she kept me on it.

with me doing this fast,my health has gotten so much better that the medicine is causing me to have low blood pressure which is why i have no energy,am dizzy,and forgetful.

she told me to stop taking it(duh) unless my pressure reads 120 or above. with the new diet i am going to adapt, i don't think that will happen so i think i have been feeling bad because of that and no as much the juice fast. i did not see the doctor but the nurse spoke to her and then to me but she wanted to see me back today and i said that i was too scared to drive back into town 20 minutes.

i think she is very unhappy about the weight loss but i will see her on the 7th. and i will compare me old blood test to my new one. i know they want me eating though and i was going to the store to shop but i felt like crap and came home.

i am going to start doing smoothies this weekend and hopefully after not taking that medicine tonight, i will feel better tomorrow.

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR DOCTOR KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR FAST,DIET,AND EVERYTHING YOU DO.

i never had high blood pressure at all and i never liked being on a medicine that i felt like i did not need so this is one think off my checklist for seeing her next week. i want to get off of my hereditary cholesterol medicine because after eating the way i have any continuing to eat healthy, i don't think i will need that either.

i wanted so badly to get home and email you guys because you are my support team and it really means the world that you guys are helping me get off this too long of a fast.

i love you all and keep in touch as i will too.
andy

Gary
Juice Expert
Gary
on: October 31, 2013, 15:12

Sorry to hear of your dizziness and low BP Andy.
Sounds as though your BP should have been checked more frequently during the fast. That way you could have come off the apparently un-necessary medicine earlier.
Hopefully your BP will stabilise soon when you get back on to solids. Seeeaaared Tuuuna, lovely! Keep us posted Andy.
Gary.

andy4879
on: October 31, 2013, 17:35

thanks gary,

i wanted to see my doctor when i told her that joe cross had his blood work done every 10 days, she said my insurance would not cover that. but my step father said if it was critical, they would accept it. i called the pharmacy who i know them all and they said that that lisinopril is mainly for blood pressure and i don't have high blood pressure. i did find out why she has me on it for my DORMANT TYPE 2 DIABETES that i have had problems with for 7 years: diabetic nephropathy. i am nowhere close to having that! i am going to try to start seeing an internist as they have more experience.

i can't get in touch with donnie,

he gave me a video to a smoothie guy but he made a whole blender full. donnie told me to have one smoothie a day with my juicing to start getting the solids back in. how much should i drink? i don't want to gain weight. there is all kinds of fruit,a little yogurt for taste,and veges but i am not going to drink a whole blender full. gary please watch this video and advise me since donnie is not answering me. thank you and let me know your opinion. i know i have to start small and donnie said to have a juice before or after the smoothie. here it is:

http://3percentchoice.com/video/get-switched-smoothie

Gary
Juice Expert
Gary
on: October 31, 2013, 20:21

Hi Andy.
As I said in an earlier post, I am eating raw with the occassional juice. I am getting good results with this but I am not on a juice fast and have never attempted one.
The smoothie on the video looks much like the others I have seen on line but I am in no position to tell/advise you how much to eat or drink. That would be foolish of me.
I have to be honest and say that you sound a little panicky right now and my advice in that circumstance would be to work with some-one close by that you trust. Whether it be your doctor or a local natural doctor is up to you. Some-one with juice fasting experience would be good. These are the sort of people qualified to give such specific advice.
I would imagine Donnie struggles to keep up with answering all the posts on this site. Hopefully he will answer soon and offer some more useful advice than mine!
Sorry I'm not much help.
Gary.

Pages: 1 2

Tags: , , , ,