twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2
Author Topic: MY 75TH DAY AND STILL GOING STRONG JUICE JOURNEY

andy4879
Re: MY 75TH DAY AND STILL GOING STRONG JUICE JOURNEY
on: October 31, 2013, 20:42

you have been a lot of help gary. more than you know. thank you and i will talk to you tomorrow. andy

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: October 31, 2013, 22:41

Andy, have you tried eating something simple like an apple? The smoothies are a great start and I don't expect anyone to eat a whole blender full in one sitting. In the link I gave you, Chip makes a big batch and has a little throughout the day. So feel free to have a little when you're hungry.

Apples are one of my first choices to consume when I come off of the fast. There are so many varieties out there it makes it interesting to grab a few different kinds and try them out. Besides apples try eating what you've been juicing. Eat it raw and in moderation. A little drizzle of lemon is also good to use.

Don't worry about gaining weight back. Worry about getting back onto solids and maintaining a healthy diet. You may gain a few pounds back but it's simply waste that will pass through due to the solids.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

andy4879
on: October 31, 2013, 22:59

if i drank that the throughout the day, i would get fat! you said to just have one smoothie a day. how much celery could i have? how many carrots could i have?

andy4879
on: October 31, 2013, 23:12

one more question, what about the juice he is putting in the smoothie? i can't sugar like that or i will get sick. i tried some super bubble gum the other day and i got really sick and lethargic feeling after chewing it. should i cross out the juice? it is pure sugar.

Donnie-
Toivola
Administrator
Donnie Toivola
on: October 31, 2013, 23:38

Start with one smoothie per day. It makes plenty for you to have throughout the day so you may want to adjust quantities. The key is to make it your own Andy. You don't have to go ingredient by ingredient on what he puts in it. The point is to start getting solids into your body. I doubt you will get fat from it if you enjoy it in moderation Andy.

As far as the juice, if you're not comfortable adding that in there then skip it. Remember, you don't have to follow it ingredient by ingredient. Add or subtract what you like to make it enjoyable for yourself. Just start getting solids in your system.

andy4879
on: November 4, 2013, 15:17

hello everyone,

i hope all is well with you guys and gals.

my blood pressure is going up a few points a day but i feel better and with donnie's help, i made it through the weekend! no more smoothies for me.

yesterday i had a juice, an apple, and some reduced sodium tomato juice and i did fine so i bought some veges and fruits and soup and i am going that route with juice for a while and that will be my getting back into solids. i am down to 170 and i am going to my doctor thursday and i will let you all know how good my blood work was compared to 6 months ago before the fast.

i will tell you i went to wal-mart and ingles grocery yesterday with my wife and we got her food and when it came to getting food for me, i was reading labels like crazy.

i was staying away from bread and as much preservatives as possible and i could smell all of the cooking going on and i liked the smell but i knew what would happen if i ate it and i did not do a juice fast for 80 days to go back to eating crap!

this experience which will still go on has had its ups and downs but i am thinner than i have been since 1995 but more importantly, my wanting to eat healthy has emerged and i want fresh colorful food and i want my mental health to get better and i learned all this from THIS WEBSITE! i think everyone should should email donnie and thank him.

he does not ask for any money for paying for this site or the time he has incurred gathering all of the information. he took his experience and turned it into a friendly, safe environment for people to get a ton of free information and help from a big group of people all over the world.

donnie has helped me when my doctor did not believe in this and he helped me not her!

i am not saying that donnie is god but he has done a lot for people for free without any strings attached and that is hard to find, especially today. i offered to pay him money since he was there for me and he declined. that is a true genuine giving person.

sorry about that but it had to be said. most people don't get the credit they deserve.

the reason i say this about donnie is because i emailed JOE CROSS'S website about serious things and they never emailed me back.

i will keep you all informed and have a great week.

donnie for president 2016!

kimmy47
Juicer
kimmy47
on: December 11, 2013, 00:15

Hi, Congrats on your success ;0) I do have a question for you. You said "I have not experienced excess hair growth" What do you mean by that?

Gary
Juice Expert
Gary
on: December 11, 2013, 09:27

Hi Kimmy.
Sometimes, whilst taking green juices or smoothies, people have reported faster hair growth or even the return of receded growth and original colour. It seems fairly rare and I am guessing that Andy is saying he has experienced none of these. Hope that helps.
Gary.

sheila
Juicer
on: March 18, 2014, 20:36

Wow you are amazing.My first day today hope i show a fraction of willpower.How are you doing now.Sheila

vwilli35
Juicer
vwilli35
on: September 22, 2014, 19:49

Hi Andy after 7 days of juicing I thought I was doing something wrong because I only lost 5 pounds. I do work from home so I'm always sitting and get no exercise what so every, also have been yo yo dieting all my life and I'm no spring chicken so I guess I shouldn't be that discouraged. It's just reading everyone else's posts about how much weight they had lost I was hoping for more. I need to lose about at least 60 pounds so have a long way to go. Good news is I feel that I have more energy and I also suffer from anxiety and depression and I feel healthier and more upbeat so I guess that's the main thing. I wasn't drinking very much water so am going to start drinking more water and get some exercise in.
I have no problem with the "toilet" issue in fact the first few days was similar to prepping for a colonoscopy and I still have regular bowel movements. I have been a vegetarian for over 20 years so don't miss the meat and wonder why I'm the only one having regular toilet visits...lol
I could really do with a buddy or some support although I don't really feel hungry, but do miss my trail mix I used to eat which I found out was quite fattening.
Hopefully next week I will see a bigger drop but as my daughter said it's not all about the scales 😀
Vicki

ultimatejuici-
ng
Juicer
ultimatejuicing
on: March 24, 2015, 02:47

Hi Andy,

Juicing is a very effective, nutritional way to lose get rid of those nasty toxins while shedding away those extra pounds. The weight you lose will depend on how long you juice and what you juice. Read more...
juice recipes for weight loss

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

mantishugo
Juice Expert
on: July 15, 2016, 04:48

Nice to hear about your decision of living a healthy life instead of eating badly and falling sick. I hope one day I will too develop a strength to go that extreme for being healthy. These days I'm on juice diet which merely consisting of Kale and Tahitian Noni Juice. I have lost some pounds and want to go further till I reach 74KG.

tophomekitche-
n
Juicer
on: July 26, 2016, 23:47

Congratulations for your healthy journey. I never lost any weigh since 3 months ago :). I will ask the doctor about your tips and if it is ok for me, I will follow it.

Best Masticating Juicer

Best Masticating Juier

shorisupersto-
re
Juicer
on: August 7, 2016, 14:43

hi, its nice to read all here, I am starting my green leafy diet, i use a blender , not juicer up to this moment since juicer is quite expensive...I inlcude celery, lettuce, honey, milk to taste
I stat to do juicing after i read about the good benefits of organic chlorophyl diet
what is your juicer recipe?

Quote from andy4879 on October 15, 2013, 21:48
hey raydiouguy,

thank you for all the comments and like i said, after the first week, it is second nature.
almost 50 is correct.
at least you have your wife joining you!
amen to that last statement.

the reason i have not put photos up is that i have an ebay business and i have had it for over 15 years and i also have a gun broker business and i don't even have a facebook page that has anything on it except andy weiser but andy4879 is my user name for most sites and i have people that don't like me because i am successful and i don't want them to know my identity because i have had death threats in the past from these punk idiots. i might take some without the head! i will give it a decision sooner or later. my transformation is not that big because i weighed 260 and did weight watchers and lost 70 pounds and gained 40 back and i only have one pic of me lying on a chair outside and it does not show the true me before i started this fast but we will see.

keep it going and keep me posted. this is a great place to meet real friendly and hones people.

take care,
andy

Pages: 1 2

Tags: , , , ,