twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: January 20th, 92 days, anyone in??

jasmin
Juicer
January 20th, 92 days, anyone in??
on: January 19, 2014, 01:39

Hey y'all!! So, I'm 39 years old, and I decided to make a bucket list for my 40th. I have been obese for as long as I can remember, and i smoked like a chimney too. Luckily, I didn't have any health issues as of yet, but felt it was only going to be a matter of time. Both of my parents are diabetic and have a slew of "conditions", and of course the truck load of pills to take care of it. I know I don't want to end up like that! I quit smoking last September, and now I want to focus on my weight. I'm 5'2", between 185-190 lbs, so I've got a ways to go! I've tried this a few years ago, one lasting 2-1/2 days, the other 5. This time I am committed to the long haul - 92 days. Anyone wanting to join in, even if you've already started or starting later than my date is fine. I'm hoping to give and receive support, because I know there are times where it's gonna get tough! All the best!

Megan
Juicer
Megan
Re: January 20th, 92 days, anyone in??
on: January 21, 2014, 21:07

Hey Jasmin, First off best of luck and second hell yeah I'm down. I also started on Sunday so I am only on day 2! How have you been these past two days?

jasmin
Juicer
on: January 22, 2014, 01:41

Hey Megan, so far so good! It was tricky cooking for my family and not being able to taste it, my hubby said it needed way more salt! Haha! They'll get used to it. How have you been? Is this your first time?

Megan
Juicer
Megan
on: January 22, 2014, 22:05

This is my first time juicing for more than just the weekend. Its a lot more work planning my juicing around work and kids. I am doing okay, not getting hungry which is good but the want to eat is definitely there! My husband is really supportive but its still hard. Feeling kind of Blah but I know it's worth it!

jasmin
Juicer
on: January 23, 2014, 17:25

Hey Megan, hang in there, you bet it's worth it! Donnie has a great quote i like, "Hunger is just how your body tells you it needs nutrients. Juice is loaded with nutrients. Cravings are when your mind is telling you to eat out of habit, boredom or the enjoyment of it."
I know, I'm having cravings for solid food too, but I just try to think, "Am I really hungry?". I have not been hungry yet doing this, because I just drink juice when I am. Hope that helps, glad your hubby is so supportive! Mine is too, and it makes it so much easier. Hopefully, soon you will feel the energy juicing gives you, and you won't feel so blah:) It shouldn't take long now as you are on day 5 now right? What are your reasons for doing this? How long are you planning to go for?

eb7228
Juicer
on: January 25, 2014, 20:55

Hi guys, I'm Elizabeth. I have 50 lbs to lose and plan on starting tomorrow. I've juiced before for 12 days. This time I'm looking to do 30 days.

jasmin
Juicer
on: January 26, 2014, 00:07

Welcome Elizabeth! Best of luck on your start day tomorrow:)

jasmin
Juicer
on: January 26, 2014, 00:08

Hey Megan, how'd your fist week go? Have any stats to share?

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,