twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: First Timer - First Day 1/11/14

Michelle
Juicer
First Timer - First Day 1/11/14
on: January 11, 2014, 13:55

Hi Everyone,

Today is my first day to start juicing. I am doing this not only for my health but for weight loss too. I heard and and have read all the benefits that come from juicing to I thought this might be a good place to start for me. I have done so many diets between WW, Jenny Craig and a hospital endorsed diet but still have not had sucess with any of them. Thats is not to say I have not tried or given up to fast. They just didnt work for me so I am hoping that is might be my winner. Wish me luck and if you have any fav. drinks that you cant live without let me know so I can try them out.

Thanks for reading this and replying back to me if you do. Have a Happy Juicy Day! Michelle 😀

luckykays
Juicer
luckykays
Re: First Timer - First Day 1/11/14
on: January 11, 2014, 15:10

Good luck!! I'm starting my juicing adventure today as well.

Michelle
Juicer
on: January 12, 2014, 00:14

Thanks & the same to you. I made my first one today and it was pretty good. Can't wait to make one tomorrow. How did you do? What kind did you make? Hope to chat again soon.

Michelle

luckykays
Juicer
luckykays
on: January 12, 2014, 00:32

I made one of each of the recipes listed on two week detox. The first one was the only one I could stomach. I'm gonna try to tweek them in the morning and hopefully make it through.

cathy a
Juicer
on: January 12, 2014, 03:01

I made a juice today that I loved. It was 1 cucumber, 2 Collard Green leaves, 3 Kale leaves, 1 Carrot, 1 Granny Smith Apple and 1 peeled Orange. It was delicious, let me what you think if you try it!

G
Juicer
on: January 13, 2014, 16:01

I have started today and i seem to find i am making them too thick, should i just add water or will that weaken the potency. Any help would be good.

Male, 44, 6ft, 211 lbs

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,