twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Day 7

tickingcounte-
rparts
Juice Expert
Day 7
on: August 4, 2013, 22:46

Today was REALLY hard after the nap I took. I woke up STARVING. I even asked my husband what he wanted to eat because I was THIS close <-> from cheating, giving in for the evening and just starting over tomorrow. His answer was less than satisfactory. I was hoping for Olive Garden and he said he was going to go buy breakfast stuff to cook for him and our son. So I was like "If I"m going to cheat I"m going to cheat with something worth it..." then.. in Walmart.. I saw my ex and his wife... and that pretty much made it click in my head and I got home, made a big tall glass of juice and came in here and started working and drinking juice (lots of carrots and half a cucumber in it peach and grapes and kiwi). Funny how stupid things like that will set you right back in line. Not that I'm only doing this because of my ex or anything. I'm doing this for my health. My priorities are right. Right now I can't run and chase my son. If I keep going I will be able to and that will mean so much to me. There's just the added benefit of looking GREAT (living well and looking great is always the best revenge in my opinion). But whatever works right?

But on another note... I've made it SEVEN days. That's seven days without grease. Seven days without bread, frozen pizza, cheetohs, ramen noodles, or mountain dew (YUM DROOL). I'd have never thought I could go seven days especially over mountain dew. So glad I didn't give in! I just hope I can keep this up during school which starts in a week.

ALSO!!! Quick question. I've been cycling on a stationary bike lightly for 30 minutes. Is that okay? I'm noticing I'm getting VERY tired in evenings. But I cycle at about 10 at night (when baby is in bed). Don't want to over do it but I want to incorporate exercise in my life because I live a very sedentary lifestyle (student and a medical transcriptionist from home in her recliner on her laptop).

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: Day 7
on: August 5, 2013, 05:50

Congrats on 7 days so far! It's interesting how something will set you back in line. Regardless of what they are be thankful for them. I can usually just think of my kids now and how I used to not be able to play with them. That will put me in check right away now. If you find something that keeps you in check, learn how to use that to your advantage when you feel like cheating next time.

At this stage in your fast it's perfectly fine to do some light exercise. If you get tired in the evenings that's okay. That's your body telling you it's time to rest. Rest and sleep are very important in the weight loss cycle. Try to cycle when the baby goes down for a quick nap or sometime during mid day. I bet you'll have more energy and you'll get more out of it then.

You're doing wonderful! Keep it up and keep me posted.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Karesiiii
Juice Professional
on: October 23, 2020, 18:00

Good day. I also add cycling to these exercises. For this, I bought a Topeak bike rack for my car. Now such cargo is much easier to transport. This makes it possible to go on picnicking and take bicycles with you and ride with the whole family.

LylahWaters
Juicer
on: November 17, 2020, 20:17

What is the best riding lawn mower for 1 acre?It is very important to study special sites in order to be recognized in this area.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,