twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: day 1 starting tomorrow

travisd
Juicer
day 1 starting tomorrow
on: April 27, 2015, 02:51

Just bought a juicer yesterday and have experimented a bit with it.Tomorrow is the day I turn over a new leaf.I,m taking the plunge head first to a better more healthy life. I will be doing a juicing fast for as long as I can. 30-60 days is the goal. As of today I am 260 lbs. I bought a bike an indoor trainer and now the juicer. My life style must change. My body is telling me I have to.At one time in my life I was in fantastic shape. i ran everyday road my bike and hit the gym everyday. Now i have a hard time doing any of those things.
Because i have to get up so early for work I made all my juice for Monday this evening and stored in the fridge in mason jars.I think this should work out best for me.L will update this thread with thoughts ,results and questions as I go along.
tonight was my last solid meal and it was a good one ,topped off with a few beers.
Thanks for all the insperation and advice in the forums.

travisd
Juicer
Re: day 1 starting tomorrow
on: April 28, 2015, 00:04

So like I said I have to leave for work usually very early so all the juicing is going to be done the night before. So far I'm not hungry.I started off with a juice just as I left for work at 5:00 am and then spaced the others out every three hours.So far so good.
My juicer is the Omega 8006 . It takes about 1/2 hour to get all the veggies thru the machine and by the time I'm done the case is warm to the touch. Does anyone have the same juicer and how has it been holding up to the task ?

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,