twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: Chaz from Uk Day 22

chaz143
Juicer
Chaz from Uk Day 22
on: January 26, 2014, 12:24

Hi guys,

I did say hi on the general juicing forum but after having a nose on here thought I'd pop on this forum.

My name is Chaz and I am now into day 22 of my fast. I am 6ft 3 and weighed 345 Ibs at the start, as of this morning I currently weigh 312 Ibs 😡 I went through a 6 day plateau where I nearly lost heart but the figures have started falling. I exercise every other day by walking for an hour or biking. As of today I have better colour in my skin, I have more energy and on the whole feel top drawer :) so I salute everyone is going through the same journey and look forward to exchanging results, stories and general support :)Good luck everyone 😡

chaz143
Juicer
Re: Chaz from Uk Day 22
on: January 28, 2014, 07:52

Wow we're a chatty bunch ain't we no one care to share then?

cattlecrawl
Juicer
cattlecrawl
on: January 28, 2014, 13:19

It seems to be a wee bit slow in this forum I have noticed, but theres not too many to choose from. Spice it up, liven it up, jump and scream! Do something CRAAAAZY! Oh wait , we already are, we are fasting with JUICE!

Becca

Start date, 01/27/14
Current weight, 194.5
Goal weight, 140 works.
Height 5' 5".
Lives on farm with Cattle, horses, yardbirds and rabbits.
Life is good and life is BUSY!

chaz143
Juicer
on: January 28, 2014, 16:39

Hey Becca,

Nice to see there is life out there lol How long are you thinking about juicing for or is it just until you hit your target weight? Good luck btw :)

jenners
Juicer
jenners
on: January 31, 2014, 16:47

Hi chaz my name is Jenna aboout what day did you hit a plateau? I am on my 9th day and I have been weighing myself everyday but from the sounds of it i shouldnt be doing that lol..I havent lost any weight yesterday or today =(

chaz143
Juicer
on: January 31, 2014, 16:53

Hi Jenna,

I had a day or two where the scales never moved around the 2 week point and then put on 2Ibs and plateaued at that for another 6 days then suddenly BOOM The scales started moving downwards again :) I don't weigh myself I weigh weekly now that way the surprise is bigger and more rewarding :) How long do you intend on juicing for? Good luck aswell :)

jenners
Juicer
jenners
on: January 31, 2014, 17:13

I am going for 40 days. I will do that aswell weighing once a week seems like a less disappointing factor. Hearing that I will not get discouraged then =)

chaz143
Juicer
on: February 1, 2014, 08:39

Don't worry Jenna its par for the course, I'm doing 60 and don't finish until March 4th 'but' I am gonna finish it :) If you feel hungrier just add more juice you be ok :)

Chaz

saturn_jinx36
Juicer
saturn_jinx36
on: February 4, 2014, 07:10

Hi chat it's been four weeks for me and I have lost 38lbs so far I am on a 60 day juice fast Larrie

chaz143
Juicer
on: February 4, 2014, 16:45

Hi Saturn,

Way to go :) that is really good :) It feels great doesn't it. When do you finish your fast?

Chaz

saturn_jinx36
Juicer
saturn_jinx36
on: February 5, 2014, 19:14

Hi chaz I am doing a 60 day fast to start maybe longer depending on how much I lose my Dr. Is watching me . I feel great.

paulr
Juicer
on: February 6, 2014, 17:57

Lost over 2 stone in 3 weeks ? - brilliant ! - keep it going Chaz

-echo-
Juicer
on: February 7, 2014, 02:25

Hi all :)

wow - It seems like everyone is doing really great! My boyfriend started juicing, so I started juicing too, to show him some support. I've been mostly juicing for almost two weeks. I say mostly because I have eaten a few things here and there (very few). He works out of town and is only home weekends, so I don't feel the need to be as supportive when he's gone - lol. I am however considering doing an actual fast. I have lots of stomach issues and this has already helped me so much!

chaz143
Juicer
on: February 7, 2014, 07:33

Morning Gang,

Saturn well done to you darling and best of luck the whole way through its a lovely transition :)
Welcome Paulr and thank you fell for your kind words :)Jenners I hope your still in and going strong and welcome also to echo and her boyfriend. You can do a 3, 7, 0r 10 day initially echo, so maybe you could try just a short juice fast and see how it pans out :)

Again as always good luck everyone :)

Chaz

-echo-
Juicer
on: February 7, 2014, 18:53

Thanks Chaz - Appreciate it. You're doing really well, hey? Inspiring! What's your total weight loss so far? I've lost 9lbs in the past 12 days. I can't really complain about that. I imagine it would be even better if all I did was juice.

Saturn - 38lbs is amazing. You must be feeling so good about yourself!

saturn_jinx36
Juicer
saturn_jinx36
on: February 20, 2014, 23:26

It's been six weeks scents I have been on the juice fast and I have lost 30 lbs but nothing for 2 weeks I have not had anything else but juice I have not gained any weight either I feel great and I feel smaller has anyone else have this happen to them

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,