twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: cannabis for weight loss

Rayan532
Juicer
cannabis for weight loss
on: January 4, 2019, 08:34

Losing weight is hard to do if we're stressed. I've tried so many diets and exercises, but all of them are not effective to lose some pounds.You can minimize your body's production of cortisol by simply by learning to relax. And if you need a little help doing this, medical marijuana could become your new best friend. Especially if it can shrink your waistline in the process. It can also help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Nowadays, there are several products of cannabis created, not only for smoking. Like this one https://blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/medical/benefits/sleep-problems-medical-cannabis/. So far, it really helps me to relax and I can see that there's a changes in my weight. If you have any questions or opinions please let me know. Thanks!

neakey
Juice Expert
neakey
Re: cannabis for weight loss
on: July 16, 2019, 20:40

I think cannabis is a bad decision for this. Maybe you better start using something more healthy. For example, nootropics. There are so many different types of nootropics. I use them to improve the performance of my memory, for example. Here is a site dedicated to nootropics https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/. Try it, take a look. Maybe it will help you.

Tammka3
Juicer
on: September 1, 2020, 11:10

I heard that cannabis helps with diseases, and it's the way to have fun!

Alisia31
Juicer
on: September 16, 2020, 08:32

I've never heard that cannabis helps to lose weight. I know that people use it to relieve pain or for other personal reasons. I was also looking for marijuana-related info online and found out that feminized cannabis seeds are the most popular. I didn't know it before, and such information was interesting to read. Feminized cannabis seeds - why so popular? - here you can read this article, and I think that the info there will be interesting for you.

sandramurphy1-
Juicer
on: November 29, 2020, 19:21

i dont think that cannabis can help to lost weight

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,