twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: After Christmas Cleanse 12/27 - 12/31 (5 Days)

juicyfruit
Juicer
juicyfruit
After Christmas Cleanse 12/27 - 12/31 (5 Days)
on: December 22, 2013, 10:12

Anyone interested in gaining a head start on that New Year's resolution?

I'm a seasoned juicer with lots of info and experience to share!

Doreen
Juicer
Doreen
Re: After Christmas Cleanse 12/27 - 12/31 (5 Days)
on: December 26, 2013, 19:30

YES!!!

juicyfruit
Juicer
juicyfruit
on: December 26, 2013, 23:37

Yay! Hi Doreen! We can use this thread to talk with each other throughout the cleanse. :) All my fruits and veggies are prepped and ready to go. I'll be beginning and ending each day with a little concoction that I make to help pull toxins from the body. It's also great for digestion and removing cellulite.

3oz water
2oz unsweetened cranberry juice
1oz aloe vera juice
1 tablespoon crushed flax seeds

I must admit that it's not the tastiest drink, but the results make it worth it! Do you have a favorite recipe? Between juices, I like to drink hot herbal tea with a squeeze of lemon. 'Daily Detox' by Traditional Medicinals works so so well. Looking forward to our juice feast!

~Fiora

Doreen
Juicer
Doreen
on: December 27, 2013, 00:50

Hi Fiora, Aloe Vera juice? where do I get or how do I make it? Do you juice cranberries or do you use cranberry juice? Sorry so many questions I am not a seasoned juicer very simple recipes is what I am used to. I am grateful for this site which allows me to learn. Looking forward to the journey with you.

Thanks,
Doreen

juicyfruit
Juicer
juicyfruit
on: December 27, 2013, 03:01

Hi Doreen, you can find both unsweetened cranberry juice and aloe vera juice at your health food market (like a Whole Foods). Your local vitamin shop should also carry aloe vera juice. Here are a few links to amazon... http://www.amazon.com/R-W-Knudsen-Family-Juice-Cranberry/dp/B001O8MS0C/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1388112321&sr=8-6&keywords=organic+unsweetened+cranberry+juice and http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Juice-Inner-Fillet-Ounces/dp/B005P0SYWG/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1388112507&sr=8-5&keywords=aloe+vera+fillet+juice and http://www.amazon.com/Barleans-Organic-Oils-Forti-Flax-Supplements/dp/B009E5VSOE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388112738&sr=8-1&keywords=barleans+forti+flax These are the 3 that I use and am able to find at my grocer.

I also like simple recipes! I use celery in all my juices because it carries the nutrients from the other veggies/fruits to our cells. My all time favorite is celery, cucumber, strawberry, and basil. So delish! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I love having a juicing pen pal!!

~Fiora

Doreen
Juicer
Doreen
on: December 27, 2013, 03:38

Thank you! This is great... I have a local health food store I am going in the morning.

Doreen

juicyfruit
Juicer
juicyfruit
on: December 27, 2013, 20:08

Hi, it's 12 noon on the 27th here in Los Angeles, and I've just finished my first green juice of the day...

2 stalks celery
2 leaves red chard
2 leaves dino kale
handful of baby spinach
small handful of curly parsley
1 medium green apple
1 small bartlett pear
1/2 tsp of camu camu http://www.amazon.com/Tangy-Camu-Powder-Sunfood-3-5/dp/B0058ORKI8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388174362&sr=8-1&keywords=sunfood+camu+camu (the healthiest, most concentrated vitamin c ever!)
the juice of 1 lemon

If you like cayenne pepper, try adding some into a fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. This revs up your metabolism and targets stored fat. This is another one of my simple and delicious favorites.

My stats upon waking this morning (I'm 5 feet 6 inches tall):
113.4 lbs
25.7% body fat
18.9 bmi

I'll weigh in again on the morning of the 1st. My goal is to lower my fat percentage!
😀

~Fiora

Doreen
Juicer
Doreen
on: December 28, 2013, 02:43

Nice! Fiora! I visited my local health food store first time there and they had all three of the ingredients you suggested ... aloe vera juice, cranberry , and the ground flax ... it wasn't too bad the juice... all in all not a bad day feeling tired going to bed good night.

:) Doreen

juicyfruit
Juicer
juicyfruit
on: December 29, 2013, 20:20

Hi Doreen, I sure hope your juice fast is going smoothly! I went to yoga this morning and this afternoon I'll be going to an infrared sauna session. I love going to the sauna when detoxing. It's the perfect compliment. I think I may carry my cleanse into the new year and join the group that the administrator created. We'll see how things go. I'm eager to see if I'm moving toward my goal of decreasing my fat percentage!

~Fiora

Doreen
Juicer
Doreen
on: December 31, 2013, 16:43

Hi Fiona... just wanted to say hi and thanks just doing 3 days I am not as seasoned as you are I feel great though and will be joining in on the admins group fast for the new year maybe not as long as everyone else but something is better than nothing. Happy New Year
:) Doreen

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: January 3, 2014, 21:46

Fiona, Doreen, I hope all is going well! I'm looking forward to hearing of your juice fasts. Keep me updated in this thread or in the January Juice Fast thread here: http://www.justonjuice.com/forum/justonjuice-forum-group1/group-juice-fasts-forum3/2014-juice-fast-to-start-off-the-year-thread373/

I'm always here if you have questions or just need some motivation. You guys rock! Cheers!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Ganra
Juice Professional
on: October 11, 2021, 17:07

Good day. I also do this, only before that I calculate how many tablespoons in a cup of this or that ingredient. This helps to make the broth richer and tastier.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,