twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1
Author Topic: 7 Day Group Fast Starting This Monday 04/15

Gaurang
Juicer
7 Day Group Fast Starting This Monday 04/15
on: April 14, 2013, 05:04

Hi Friends,

I am planning to start juice fasting this monday (04/15) . This is my first fast and am super excited for it. Any one else planning to start fast on the same day?

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
Re: 7 Day Group Fast Starting This Monday 04/15
on: April 14, 2013, 11:05

Awesome Gaurang! I can do the first three days with you. I'm also doing another 3 day on the 22nd. Congrats on this being your first time, I bet it won't be your last :)

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

Paula
Juicer
on: April 14, 2013, 22:22

Hello! I am starting my fast on Monday, 4/15 as well! Much success to us!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: April 14, 2013, 22:29

You both will do great! Set your goals and post updates on your progress.

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: April 15, 2013, 08:08

Good luck guys! Keep your focus and you will do fine. Remember if you get hungry to just have a juice. Good luck and let us know how your doing throughout the day.

Paula
Juicer
on: April 15, 2013, 14:31

Okay I go to juice my breakfast...and I get the pusher stuck! Any suggestions on how to fix??? Waiting on Breville Support to open :(

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: April 15, 2013, 16:26

Hmmm, I've never heard of one of those getting stuck. Let me know if Breville support is able to help you out. I'll keep my fingers crossed

Paula
Juicer
on: April 16, 2013, 02:28

Surprisingly, Breville had never heard of that as well and could only recommend purchasing a new part ! Thankfully, I was able to ask the nice construction workers next door to "twist and remove". I was able to finally drink by 1pm.
Hoping the rest of this journey is less stressful...

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: April 16, 2013, 02:31

That's great Paula! Glad you were able to juice. I'm sure it will get easier from here on out!

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: April 16, 2013, 04:47

Hi Gaurang and Paula, I hope you each had a good first day. I know you had some trouble early on in the day Paula but look forward towards your goals and keep juicing. Gaurang, how was your first day?

Paula
Juicer
on: April 18, 2013, 01:35

Hello, day three has been a bit of a struggle but I am hanging in there. One thing I'm concerned about the lack of bm's.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: April 18, 2013, 05:54

Paula, good job on going strong through day 3. Just think, the hard part is over. Don't be too concerned with a lack of BM's. After three days there's really nothing in your system to warrant a BM. After all, your drinking and absorbing your meals and excluding the fibers. This is a good sign that you have cleansed your digestive system to a point where it's going to relax, hydrate, and give you the energy that it would normally use to digest everything. No BM's is normal at this stage simply because there is nothing remaining in your bowels. Great Job! It's easy from here on out.

Paula
Juicer
on: April 18, 2013, 14:21

Loss of 5.1lbs. I'm geeked! Feeling lighter and more energy....

JuicerJohn
Juice Expert
JuicerJohn
on: April 18, 2013, 14:45

Paula,

That's great! Keep up the good work!

God bless!

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” ― Hippocrates

I weighed 201 pounds when I started juicing on March 15, 2013. My weight today is now 185 1/2 on 4/21/13.

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: April 18, 2013, 16:59

Paula, that's amazing! I bet you lose that much again over the next two or three days. Congratulations Paula.

Pages: 1

Tags: , , , ,