twitter
facebook
pinterest
rss
Email: info@justonjuice.com | Login | Messages

Juicing Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: 1 2 3
Author Topic: 60 day Juice only fast/cleanse

indiabella
Juicer
60 day Juice only fast/cleanse
on: September 13, 2013, 02:54

Today is day 1 of my 60 day juice cleanse for weight loss and health. I'm seeking to lose 80-100 pounds during this cleanse to reach my goal weight of 130 pounds but I would be more then happy to reach 150 and lose the last 20 through healthy eating or maybe even a few additional weeks of juicing. So here are my current stats: 22 yrs old, 5'6", 233 pounds. This is my plan: 60 days juice only, then I will do 1 meal of vegetables and snacking on fruits+ juicing for 30days, after which I will stick to what my doctor calls the "5 day 2 day diet" for life (extremely doable) to maintain my new weight. This is my first juice recipe:
Handful of mint
1 green Pear
1 stalk fennel
Zucchini
Handful blackberries
1 red apple
Kiwi
2 green apples
Handful parsley
2 handfuls of spinach
1 lemon
1 whole beet(leaves and all)
1 piece of ginger
8 carrots
3 leaves of kale
1/2 bunch of celery
Flax oil(2 squirts)
1 cucumber
1 scoop of greens powder
1 orange
*POSSIBLE ADDITIONS: sweet potato, 1/2 mango, some pineapple, some melon, 1 tomato, 1 piece garlic,Broccoli,1 teaspoon braggs acv and 1 teaspoon braggs amino acids

My first came out pretty good albiet a bit blant but yet tasty no grossness is always a good thing lol but I'm going to try to make it a little sweeter next time. I'm definitely trying to make my juices as balanced and healthful as possible. My first day has not been difficult at all i think thats Because I'm not a big eater to begin with I usually eat once a day late at night usually its crappy food like bk or mcds or heavy restaurant food. I grew up eating mostly natural and my grandmother juiced and made me drink it (gross concotions) and I always ate one meal a day and not always healthy one meal (wasn't on purpose just a limited appetite) but I never weighed over 190 at my biggest and was a good 150 most of my life and always looked smaller then what I weighed so I was happy never had an body or confidence issues then I lost a large amount of weight about 60 pounds in about a month due to stress and basically starvation my body looked great but I was weak and fragile I maintained that weight (130 pounds) for 2 years I had no appetite and was full with a few bites I lost a job because I had no energy and was starting to look sick even though my weight didnt change so I became determined to gain weight and strength and that I did through a daily diet of steak and mashed potatoes with a heavy sauce which i forced myself to eat until my stomach hurt from stretching it until I felt strong then my appetite opened up in a way it never had and I ate like a beast for about a year and by then I had realized I was stronger yes no more feeling like a good wind would send me flying but I was fat however thanks to my body structure I looked smaller so while my confidence may have dwindled and shopping just pissed me I still felt beautiful(good self esteem) I have been 230-235 for 2 years and I have finally decided enough is enough its time to get my body back in a healthy way so I dont feel weak but instead skinny and strong and healthy. I can't wait to be able to enjoy shopping again and feel good in my clothes again and just be back to my whole self again. If anyone has any recommendations on what to add to my juices to avoid feeling hungry I will be adding spirulina and I'm also contemplating adding psyllium husks. Any tips to make the juices more weight loss effective are welcomed and appreciated. If anyone has done a fast like this I would appreciate any advice or storys and if anyone would like to join me on this fast that would be awesome we can motivate and support each other. I'll probably post under this topic once a week or more with progress/updates and any new recipes I try I'm excited about this and definitely feel like this is something healthy that I can do that will be effective and give me max results in minimal time. Postivity only please and thank you for reading I never post things lol :)

indiabella
Juicer
Re: 60 day Juice only fast/cleanse
on: September 13, 2013, 15:16

So first off great news I lost 3 pounds and am now down to 230!! now I am on day 2 still feeling good had a slight headache when I woke up but had my first cup of juice from the pitcher I made last night and it went away immediately with the first sip no hunger as of yet but I'm really excited and feeling even more motivated I was scared to jump on the scale and possibly have no results yet since its only day 2 and I really don't want the scale to mess with my head but I said wth if it hasn't moved no biggie it will in due time and to jump on and see that I had lost about 3-4 pounds was amazing to say the least. Looking forward to the rest of my first week of cleansing I have a little calendar I made on my wall to scratch out the days as they go by and put in my weight loss progress (was planning on weighing in once a week may go for daily weigh in) I think it's helpful for me to see how far I've come and how much I have left to go etc. question: does anyone have any info on psyllium husks the powdered kind is it safe to use while juicing or should I wait until after any advice on this would be greatly appreciated THANK YOU :-)

JustOnJuice
Administrator
JustOnJuice
on: September 13, 2013, 15:58

Indiabella, congrats on the weight loss so far! You're doing really good and your recipes sound solid. You're off to a fantastic start and you're going to see some really fantastic results if you keep going the way you are.

Try not to hop on the scale every day. While it can be a real big motivator it can also go the other way if you start to see the weight loss slow down. Try hopping on every 3 days or once a week.

As far as the husks, don't use them or the powder as it adds fiber to your diet which will in turn activate your digestive system. There's no need for it while on the juice fast since you aren't eating any solids. Remember that juice gets absorbed into your system and not digested. Stick to the juices and let them work their magic and you'll do great Indiabella!

"Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile." Keep this in mind while on your fast!

I was 212 lbs before I started juicing, today I am 185 lbs and feel better than I did 10 years ago!

How To Juice Fast | JustOnJuice Blog

indiabella
Juicer
on: September 13, 2013, 18:12

Thank you for the advice justonjuice I'll hold off on the husks until after the fast. Thanks for reassuring me that I'm on the right track with everything. I'll also take your advice and stick to weekly weigh ins instead of daily. Thank you so much :-)

LeeLee
Juicer
on: September 13, 2013, 20:50

Hey India Bella! I would love to join you on your detox quest!
I am a 20 year old university student, so we are of the same age almost. I am on day 5. Knowing I am not good with sticking to diets or having self control I originally said I would only do 3-4 days, but I am loving the results so much and finding it so easy that I am going to stretch it. I am currently 5'4" and 178 ibs (started at 186) and looking to reach a goal weight of 150 ibs. For juicing I am setting small goals, I have ambitions of doing it for 30 days, but will congratulate myself at the 7 day mark and if I'm still liking it make my new goal 2 weeks and so on.
Like you I lost 3ibs the first day, and then I lost 3ibs the second. I didnt lose anymore the next day but woke up this morning to 2 more ibs gone. Im terrible with constantly looking at the scale but Im so used to seeing the numbers going up I get so giddy seeing them drop so fast.
I did good with cravings until end of day 3 and I realized how often I ate food because I saw someone else with it and wanted it. Im eyeing up everyone now lol.
You're first day sounds like it went great and you seem very organized! I have been trying to get my friends and family on this but they are all too skeptical so Im excited for someone I can share my journey with!

indiabella
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 01:40

Hey leelee I would love to have a partner in this so far my cravings have been strictly a whopper jr my previous dinner staple lol but it hasn't been too intense I think once you make it past the first week it will be alot easier in terms of the desire to chew and eat solids lol I suggest making up a calendar for your juice fast if you want to go 14,30,60 days make a calendar that's specifically for the fast and only has your start to end dates(with the dates in between) at the bottom of mine I put a list of my motivators(bikini,summer,dresses,shorts,no more tugging on my clothes no more feeling subpar etc etc) I can see it from anywhere in my room and I think seeing how quickly the days go will be motivating. I keep in mind what I eat in private I will wear in public and if I don't get it under control now it could get really out of hand I don't want to quit then come next year I have 200 pounds to lose instead of 100. Its just food it will always be there this is not forever 60 days of my life is not that much for something I not only want but need not to mention that I could spend 60 days getting it right getting it tight or 60 days eating food that really after so many diets I have realized when you give into the craving it never tastes as good as you think it will i think if it gets really bad there's no harm in having a grape or plum or something like that but giving in to the crappy stuff or having a meal is like throwing out all you've done to this point and then you just feel guilty etc etc I think your progress is inspiring and I hope I have as much success as you have had but definitely will be staying off the scale I'm going to keep my weigh ins to every Thursday I definitely think that since we are younger the weightloss will move faster and the skin will SnapBack I also noticed not just with myself but with my friends as well the minute you reach your twenties that fabulous body we all took for granted becomes something we have to maintain and habits have to change because the food now adds up in a way it never did lol we can do this I think as long we keep motivating each other we will both see amazing results I'm going to make a new pitcher of juice tonight I'll post the recipe because I'm going to try to make it sweeter I have to say my last recipe actually tasted better over time even though from what I've read most people liked it fresh i liked mine more the longer it sat in the fridge but I have to start drinking more of it I think to avoid feeling tired I only had 2 cups yesterday and I'm on my 2nd cup today the hunger and cravings totally vanish when I have my juice I've actually told myself when I'm craving "let me go have a carrot" and fill up my juice and it totally silences the lamb lol it's all mental you can do this!!! WE CAN DO IT!!! If you need support or motivation I'm here for you let me know we are in this together

ladykara
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 01:42

Hello,
I would like to join, also. I'm trying to begin small and focus on 7 days. I figure I will see how I am after that. I purchased a juicer and all of the starting ingredients today with the plan of beginning the juicing tomorrow. I have also been reading about doing a colon cleanse, so I started taking pills for that tonight. I'm 5'4.5" and in the 398 lbs range. I will do a definitive weight tomorrow before my first juice. My main goal is to start feeling energetic enough to WANT to go back to the gym and also stop feeling so achy. This year my body has finally started feeling the extra pounds, I think. I'm really hoping to kickstart my motivation to exercise and not feel so blah.

indiabella
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 02:00

Btw people are always skeptical of greatness until they see then they want to praise it this is a healthy way to lose wait that wont put you in starvation mode and won't be too difficult as long as you keep your mind preoccupied and focus on your goal don't let anyone demotivate you kind of like going to college 4 years you bust your butt to get something you want and need same with this only a much smaller time frame always motivate yourself and focus on how amazing your going to look and feel

LeeLee
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 02:02

Welcome Ladykara! So excited to have more people on the train. If you are anything like me you will find juicing a lot more enjoyable than you anticipate. I havent unlocked the extra energy yet as Im in the Toxemia stage but the weight loss in itself is very motivational. Ive been learning about what is in my food and taking note of where the food at my local grocer is from. This is an eye widening journey for me as I have realize there are so many things I havent done or dont know. Today I went to the farmers market for the first time in new (ish) city. Been here 2 years and never went. I also learned there is an organic market even closer to me which I will definitely be Checking out tomorrow.

India Bella
I love your idea about the calendar! I will be putting one up shortly! You are full of a lot of good motivators. Your quote about what you eat in private you will wear in public is great. Have you tried the site's Green Machine recipe? Its my favourite. Not a fan of that Bruschetta Tang one though

Have you guys seen the documentaries Hungry for Change or Fat Sick and Nearly dead? What got you turned on to juicing?

LeeLee
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 02:05

OMG Bella its so true isn't it. Im very shy about being on this fast and havent been very verbal about it at all as Im worried about the negetive criticism. A lot of people like to smack what they havent tried and Im worried they will shame the weight Ive lost cause it isnt slow and conventional .

indiabella
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 03:01

YAYYYYY LADYKARA so happy to have another member in the group your going to do great I suggest either holding off on the cleansing until after at least a week or 2 of juicing so you can get the full effect and feel for the juicing and so you don't mix up the symptoms of juicing with the symptoms of colon cleansing or vice versa I was going to combine the too as well using psyllium husks for a colon cleanse but have decide to wait until after my cleanse I think that you will definitely see the results and I have similar plan when it comes to working out except I plan to either wait and see how my energy levels are then exercise while on the cleanse or wait until I reach my goal weight then tone and tighten through exercise if you need any additional motivation or support we are here for you together we can do this and get our bodies back. It's a lot easier then you think it's just the mind over matter factor. Plus I've already noticed improvements with my allergies it's a very healthy weight loss choice. Stay focused and motivated and remember today's choices are tomorrows body. You can do it!!!

LeeLee:
Thank you lol Im trying to keep my motivation up I know that's important in order to remain focused I have an album on my phone just for motivational pictures too. In response to how I got into juicing obviously my grandma but my decision to start the cleanse came from googling ways to lose 100 pounds and the fat sick and nearly dead story came up and I watched the little dr oz video on YouTube and it clicked so I did some research and what not and figured out everything I needed and what my base recipe would be ( since I already knew I would be experimenting lol) and my mom(she's so supportive) went out and bought me everything it was so funny she came home with a juicer and all this stuff for only $260 and I told her I definitely think I can stick to this and she said oh your definitely doing it after all this running around buying half a jungle lol in regards to people I definitely think if you want something to happen its best to keep it to yourself for the most part with the exception of a select few who you know will be on your side and supportive so that you don't dissipate the energy of it I've been tempted to get on IG and post about what I'm doing but I know everyone doesn't always want to see you do well and I don't want anyone to downplay my efforts or maldice me (wish me bad in Spanish) I figure once I get where I want to go I'll put up my before and after pic and call it a day lol I've told a close friend of mine that has been a diet buddy with me in the past (crazy protein shake diet) and my mom and you guys that's it lol I'll post the link to the recipe I used as a base for the one above the guys story is pretty awesome too THANKS FOR JOINING THIS JOURNEY GUYS IM SO EXCITED AND PROUD OF ALL OF US AND THERE IS NO SHAME IN WEAK MOMENTS THAT'S WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR TO SUPPORT AND MOTIVATE EACH OTHER WE CAN DO THIS LETS GET IT RIGHT AND GET IT TIGHT YAYYYYY :-)

indiabella
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 03:04

http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/forums/topic/how-i-lost-115-lbs-juicing/

ladykara
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 19:24

The calendar DOES sound like a really good idea. I may have to go buy one for this. I have only tried two juices so far. The breakfast juice was pretty good. My second juice was the hulk and it was vile. I am going to have to figure out what flavors I can handle. It definitely got me to drink a good amount of water/tea along with it to help get it down. That is my big struggle. I never drink enough. I sometimes will go all day without something to drink. I just forget. I will do that with food quite often, also. I plan on looking around to find more juice recipes to choose from. I'm thinking the spinach might be what did it for me in the hulk drink. I think it might be a bit overpowering. I've never had Kale, so I don't know how that will measure up. I didn't buy it this week, as the spinach was cheaper. I'm interested in trying a juice with beets in it, also. My sister is following along with me somewhat and she tells me beets taste pretty good. In my mind, there's no shame in trying any diet. A lot of times, you're already looked at funny just by being overweight, so who cares if you're trying some new way to get rid of that fat? I'm not thoroughly EXCITED about the fasting (or any diet really because I've always plateaued and quickly) but I'm ready to make a change and feel better. My problem is that I LOVE food. I will always love food, and that's where I have to fix my habits. I don't eat often, but when I do I will binge. I'm HOPING that if this really starts working, my husband will hop on board and then I won't have as much temptation and won't try to eat the same portions as he does, also. Thanks for the support and I am cheering for you two also!

LeeLee
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 22:19

Hey LadyKara
Good job on your progress so far and sticking to it even with the set back of a horrid lunch. It probably was the ginger not the spinach, I find the spinach rather bland but the ginger will burn your tongue off if u ever try it straight. I hate it, along with parsley but I still put them in everything cause they are very good for detoxing. And I do recommend Beets they are very sweet and give the juice a fun colour. You get sick of green after a while. Good luck with getting your husband on the band wagon :) I really hope he chooses to for both of your sakes. I have the advantage of living alone so the temptation is reduced.

Today Im on day 6 and its not my best day so far. I got acne, phlegm, runny nose, high fatigue and my stomach has been growling obscenely all day. Im just thankful its the weekend and I can mope about. Usually I have 4 juices in a day, well I finished all of mine before 5 and the stomach is still yelling at me. Not sure if its hungry or just very very angry. Im going to start doubling some of my juices in case my metabolism is increasing. Cant wait for the joyous side effects to kick in, the days are feeling so long and unproductive.

LeeLee
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 22:28

Btw, what country is everyone from, I noticed the forums post according to an New Zealand Time zone, Im in Canada (Ontario) myself.

indiabella
Juicer
on: September 14, 2013, 23:32

Base recipe Additions:
1 whole broccoli
1 mango
2 red apples
1 green apple
Blueberries and black berries
1/2 pineapple
1/2 teaspoon of Spirulina
Half of a half of honeydew melon
Scoop of Greens
1 small Tomato
Mixed it all in the blender

Forgot ginger
Forgot sweet potato

This was/is delicious now at least to me. I have to say couldn't resist the scale today and I came in at 225 which is super exciting for me since I haven't been able to break 230 for at least a year no matter what I do. Almost dived head first into some of my moms general Tsos last night but I resisted lol. LEELEE try having a grape or plum if your feeling super hungry maybe your stomach is just adjusting to not using the digestive system and dont forget lots of water to flush all the toxins out so they dont try to run out of every orfis for me my allergies and constant runny nose and smokers cough are much improved ladykara I made mine with Microsoft word or publisher no need to spend extra cash if you don't want to lol I'm in NYC btw Keep at it ladies its worth it! Btw any good books anybody's been reading? I just started a place of yes by bethenny frankel last night so far really good exactly the motivation and mindset i needed to keep at the diet (it will happen because I will make it happen attitude) I'm gonna try to keep off the scale but I'm seeing how it can addictive to watch the numbers go down and feel giddy instead of stressed by it going up but I don't want it to run my diet or dissapoint me if I don't lose one day so I think I'm going to start taking daily pictures instead so I can see how I'm losing mass my energy is back up to normal somewhat so that's always good if it keeps going up I'll start a workout regimen next week. Keep motivated and focused ladies its worth it and we can do it!!! :-)

ladykara
Juicer
on: September 15, 2013, 14:08

Thanks for the support. It's great to hear how you are doing. Last night was a big low for me. I barely swallowed down my last juice of the night (it almost came right back up). It was a bit depressing. I know I can power through the hunger and cravings, but it's pointless if I can't get my nutrients down. I went to bed thinking I was going to quit today. This morning, I woke up with a headache. This may be normal for me, so I don't necessarily attribute it to the cleanse. I tend to wake up with a stuffy nose, which gives me a headache and that's what it is, I think. I don't have any headache meds in the house, so I think I'm going to have to go out and get some, especially if this really is because of the cleanse. I decided I would take a look at the scale just for the hell of it and I was down 6.6 lbs in one day. It was a motivator to try for one more day at least :). I didn't plan on looking at it the entire week, but I figured I was planning on quitting, so what's it going to hurt. The morning juices aren't bad. I can get through them easily. I can even guzzle down that lemon water. I just have to figure out what to do about the other juices. I'm not a big self-help book reader, so I can't help you on that one, Indiabella. Do you know if spices are ok to add to the juices? I'm trying not to deviate, but maybe if I added cayenne or regular pepper or something it might fix a bit. I'm sure I have to leave out salt. I only have the ingredients from the starter grocery list, or I'd probably try cabbage or something other than the spinach. As I'm drinking my morning juice, I'm thinking you're right, Leelee, about the spinach, but now I'm thinking it might be the cucumber aftertaste that is getting me. I DO have spinach in the drink, but there's also a cucumber in there and I think that's more of the flavor I'm tasting. It just gets overwhelming after multiple drinks with it in there. I KNOW I can do this once I find the right recipes. It just will I find them before I give up? BTW, I'm in Kansas. I hope you all are doing quite well and good luck on another day!

chiwalker
Juicer
chiwalker
on: September 15, 2013, 14:53

Hey,guys...my name is Chiwalker and I'd like to join,too. ,Im afraid I'll probably be the old lady of the group...64 next month...arrrgggh. No matter.

A little bit about me and the problems I'm addressing. I live in Ohio, last year I had extremely successful colon cancer surgery,but after I came home I became extremely depressed and everything went down hill from there. I stopped exercising, got high blood pressure,existed solely on a diet of pure junk food...all sugar. My hair started to gradually fall out and break off, my Lasix corrected vision started to gradually get worse and worse and my hearing,too. I stopped caring about makeup and basic female routines I always before maintained. To make matters worse, I lost my job of 28 years because my boss felt I took too much time to recover from my surgery.(five week)Now, though laproscopic, this was still considered major internal surgery because so much was done inside... I had 18 inches of my colon removed and resectioned,so the recovery time was about right according to my surgeon. To top it off,my hubby's job dropped our excellent health insurance...I was a mess. Last month, I did a very foolish thing and attempted suicide. I was lucky and didn't succeed, but it was a wake up call. I happened to stumble across this site and decided to do the 14 day juice fast,as I sincerely believed that restoring my health and self esteem was crucial to dealing with my depression. Today is day seven, and I am happy to say I have lost 7 pounds, but even better my mind is more alert, my vision seems to be slowly improving, and my sense of taste and smell. I could barely register the strongest peppermint taste...to me it was very slight, and food had no taste at all, so naturally I ate more to satisfy that need. My favorite perfume didn't even register! Best of all, I now have hope. Last night, my hubby bought pizza (This is so good that people who move away and come back to visit make it their first stop, and some even order it online and have it shipped to where they live now.) Happily,I wasn't even tempted. In front of me on the coffee table are two big trays of Reeses cups and Butterfingers, and I haven't even touched one. Not my willpower, but a very sincere desire to get back my life. I need to lose thirty-thirty five pounds, so I have decided on the sixty day fast. Wish me luck,people.

chiwalker
Juicer
chiwalker
on: September 15, 2013, 14:54

Sorry...I send a duplicate post,please ignore.

LeeLee
Juicer
on: September 15, 2013, 16:25

Chiwalker!
So good to hear how much the cleanse has helped you! You got a lot of strength for powering through this far! and I hear its easy sailing from day 7 on so kep that chin up. Im sorry to hear about the struggle you went through but think of the success story you will be able to write after its all done!
LadyKara
Thats a crazy amount of weight loss for the first day! Good job girl!! Dont give up, realize your paying for those pounds off with by powering through the cravings and habitual eating. Do it how I did. One day at a time so it doesn't seem too intimidating or permanent.
IndiaBella
Good job on breaking that 230! It must feel amazing!

Im at Day 7 now. Feeling better than yesterday, but it is only noon. Nose is running less, less phlegm too and no noisy stomach. I switched things up today, made a breakfast drink and then made a pitcher of my favourite juice for the rest of the day. My juicer is acting up though and giving me a lot of pulp. i clean it regularly so I don't know what to do. I am at fault as I am using the cheapest juicer available (Big Boss). I am down to 9 ibs weight loss so far and have hit my first goal of sticking to this for a week. I have decided to keep on trucking, loving the results. One problem is though next Tuesday my class is going on a field trip and then out to a restaurant after to debreif. I am battling taking the judgemnt of just sipping a lemon water or maybe order a salad to blend in. I sadly cant get out of the dinner itself.

chiwalker
Juicer
chiwalker
on: September 15, 2013, 19:14

Thanks, LadyKara. I appreciate your encouragement. How long have you been juicing? Love that I found this blog and this group.

LeeLee
Juicer
on: September 15, 2013, 21:05

I think you mean LeeLee, but no worries lol. Ive ony started juicing last Monday, never done one before in my life until then. Cant beleive the incredible results, Its really is a miracle cleanse lol.

indiabella
Juicer
on: September 15, 2013, 23:29

Ladykara:
CONGRATS ON THAT AMAZING PROGRESS!!! YOUR DOING SO WELL KEEP IT UP AND STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR GOAL DONT FORGET YOUR MOTIVATORS! If your still taking laxatives stop that may be the reason you can't get the juice down. I personally recommend if you have the time experiment with different flavors on your own or if you have 1 recipe you like stick with that one I drink the same juice all day and night with no problemo I just juice up a pitcher that lasts me the whole day and make another batch at night for the following day. And if your going to add spices cayenne is a good option I also suggest a scoop of greens and spirulina it helps with any hunger and any gaps in nutrition. Btw I just meant any books in general not just self-help lol

LeeLee:
CONGRATS LADY YOUR DOING GREAT KEEP IT UP!!! As for the restaurant deal I would just pretend as though you ate a large lunch or breakfast and ask if the restaurant serves green juice and sip on that I doubt anyone will look at you strangely especially once the conversation starts flowing and if you do feel strange ask for some carrots or a fruit bowl instead of salad or don't have any dressing cheese or croutons in the salad.

Chiwalker:
CONGRATS ON YOUR PROGRESS AND SUCCESS THUSFAR AND THANK YOU FOR JOINING US YOU ARE A WELCOMED ADDITION!!!! I'm very proud of you for fighting for your life I have been in your shoes to some extent and I know how tempting in can be to just say screw it I'm done but its not the solution and sometimes all we need is new attitude and a new outlook and sometimes a new goal something else to work towards and look forward to I'm glad you've decided to this for yourself!

As for me I'm down to about 222 1/2 its day 4 for me Can't believe how quickly the weight is coming off (about 12-13 pounds in 4days) very happy about that my birthday is coming up next month so I'm looking forward to having a new body for that day :-) Keep up the good work ladies stay focused stay motivated and understand you can and will do this blessings to all and good luck :-)

Brian S
Juicer
on: September 15, 2013, 23:53

Good luck, guys! You guys are doing great!

chiwalker
Juicer
chiwalker
on: September 16, 2013, 01:38

LeeLee, my apologies...(Blush)Shows what happens when you post before your first cup of*ugh*decaf black coffee...Hey, just a suggestion...why don't the people posting recipes also post them to the recipe forum? I bet lots of people out there would really appreciate them.

Pages: 1 2 3

Tags: , , , ,